Chapter 3: Trying to catch them in the act Part 1/3

Snotlout woke up after a long slumber and saw Hiccup and Astrid staring at him in the face.

Snotlout: H-Huh? Hiccup? Astrid?

Astrid: Do you remember anything Snotlout?

Snotlout gave some thought and tried remembering what had happened earlier.

Snotlout: I remember being knocked out...by YOU!!!

Hiccup: Anything else you remember?

Snotlout: Ummmm...Nope,why are you two so concerned anyways?

Astrid and Hiccup stuttered until Hiccup thought of an excuse.

Hiccup: B-Because we don't want you to get amnesia.

Snotlout: Oh ok.

Snotlout got up and was dragged by Astrid to the front of the doorway. Astrid opened the door and pushed him out.

Astrid: So you should be on your way now Snotlout. Get some rest. Eat something. Stay out of the cold. Bye feel better soon.

Astrid shut the door quickly and locked it. What Hiccup and Astrid didn't know was that Snotlout hadn't told them everything he remembered what happened. He knew he saw Hiccup and Astrid making out in their underwear on his bed! Snotlout had an idea to blackmail them into making them give him anything he wants. Snotlout was in his room lifting up a 30 lbs. rock on his right arm.

Snotlout: Hmmmm...How should I blackmail them? Wait! First I need to make sure they're doing that by trying to catch them in the act again. But I'm pretty sure they'll be more careful than ever.

Snotlout switched arms.

Snotlout: I'll just spy on them until I catch them again. Then I'll blackmail them and have Astrid become my girlfriend.

He got up and looked at himself in the mirror.

Snotlout: Snotlout you're a genius! And handsome. And strong. And handsome.

He flexed his biceps and smiled. The mirror broke.

Snotlout: Stupid mirror.

The next day in the Dragon Academy Snotlout made it there extra early. He got off Hookfang and slowly made his way to Stormfly's Dragon Den. He listened for any suspicious noises.

Astrid: Ugghh! It's stuck!

Hiccup: Pull harder! OUCH!

Astrid: Sorry! Oh Gods it's in really deep!

Snotlout smiled.

Snotlout: Now's my chance to catch them in the act!

He ran and kicked open the door to Stormfly's Dragon Den.

Snotlout: A-HA!!! I CAU-

Snotlout was surprised to see Astrid trying to get a thorn out of Hiccup's arm.

Astrid: What are you doing here Snotlout?

Snotlout: Oh,I'm uh...Getting some extra training done with Hookfang and I just wanted to see if anyone was here that's all. Bye.

Hiccup: Whoo...That was close...

Astrid: Tell me about it.

Astrid quickly pulled out the thorn and started making out with Hiccup.

Astrid: Sorry for hurting your arm babe.

Hiccup: It's ok malady.

Later that day Snotlout waited for everybody to leave the Dragon Academy. He snuck in the Academy and listened for any noises. He heard noises coming from Stormfly's Dragon Den again.

Astrid: C'mon Hiccup! Push it in,push it in!

Hiccup: I'm trying. The hole is too small Astrid!!!!

Astrid: Well push harder!! Look it's leaking out!!!

Snotlout: Ok,they have to be doing it now!

He ran and kicked open the door to Stormfly's Dragon Den.

Snotlout: A-HA!!! NOW I'VE G-

Snotlout was disappointed to see Hiccup trying to plug a hole in the Dragon Den that was leaking out water.

Hiccup: Snotlout what are you doing here?

Snotlout: Oh,I'm uh...Getting some extra training done with Hookfang and I just wanted to see if anyone was here that's all. Bye.

Astrid: Now THAT was close.

Hiccup sealed the hole and turned to his girlfriend.

Hiccup: Tell me about it.

Astrid pinned Hiccup to the wall and started to make out with him wildly.

Later that night Snotlout visited Gobber's Shop. The lights were on but no one was there,not even Gobber. Snotlout approached Hiccup's secret room where he invented new things. The door was closed. He placed his ear near the door and listened.

Hiccup: Are you sure you sure you want to try that out?

Astrid: I'm sure. I've been wanting it soooooooo badly.

Hiccup: Ok,your call. You know it's gonna hurt, right?

Astrid: I know,but I don't care. Give it to me Hiccup.

Snotlout was 100% sure that now they were at it for sure. They had to be going at it. What else could explain it? Snotlout kicked he door open.

Snotlout: A-HA!!! I KNEW Y-

He was frustrated to see Hiccup trying out new weapons on Astrid who was fully armored. Astrid and Hiccup sighed.

Hiccup: Snotlout, what are you doing here?

Astrid: And don't say,"Oh,I'm uh...Getting some extra training done with Hookfang and I just wanted to see if anyone was here that's all. Bye."

Snotlout: Oh,I was just taking a walk and I saw the lights on here and I just checked to see if Gobber was here. That's all. Bye.

Hiccup: Now that was close.

Astrid: Yeah.

The couple dropped the weapons and armor and started making out on Hiccup's chair. The next day Snotlout didn't even bother going to the Academy.

Snotlout: UGH!!! I just know they're doing that. They're just being sneaky.

Suddenly Snotlout saw Hiccup and Astrid on their dragons going somewhere. He secretly followed them with Hookfang flying low.

Snotlout: This time I'll catch them in the act for sure. I can feel it...

To be Continued...