Chapter 4: Trying to catch them in the act Part 2/3

Snotlout followed Hiccup and Astrid for what seemed like days. Hookfang and him were getting tired. Finally after hours of flying Hiccup and Astrid landed. Snotlout landed near them. He saw that Toothless got on top of Stormfly and started licking her chest. Snotlout almost threw up.

Snotlout: They better not be doing what I think they're doing...

He also noticed Hiccup and Astrid holding hands and running in a cave. He followed them quickly and quietly. Then he stopped and saw what he's been waiting to see. He saw Hiccup and Astrid starting to make out wildly and starting to take off their clothes. Astrid pinned Hiccup down on the floor and kissed him while she grinded her 'private area' against his over their clothes. Astrid started kissing Hiccup's neck.

Hiccup: Do you think anyone followed us?

Astrid: No,why do you ask?

Hiccup: Because Snotlout's been barging in on us just before we do our thing.

Astrid: Hiccup don't w-

Snotlout: Did I hear my name?!

The couple jumped up and saw Snotlout standing before them.

Astrid: WHAT ARE Y-

Snotlout: I KNEW IT!!!!!!! NOW THAT I'VE DOUBLE CHECKED I'M GOING TO TELL EVERYONE ON BERK!!!!!!!

Hiccup and Astrid: NOOOOOOO!!!!

Snotlout ran out of the cave and called for Hookfang. By the time Hiccup and Astrid came out of the cave fully dressed Snotlout was already on his way to Berk. Hiccup did his dragon call and summoned Toothless and Stormfly. The couple got on their dragons and raced after Snotlout. Luckily thanks to their speed they caught up to him in no time flat. Hiccup moved behind Hookfang and Astrid moved in front of him.

Astrid: Stormfly, Spine Shot!

Hiccup: Toothless, Plasma Blast!

The dragons did as they were ordered to and hit Hookfang directly making Snotlout fall flat on his face in Changewing Island. Hiccup and Astrid flew down to catch Snotlout. Astrid jumped off of Stormfly and jumped on Snotlout. She pulled back his arms and had her knees on his back.

Snotlout: OW OW OW HEY WATCH THE ARMS!!!

Astrid: If you tell ANYONE what you saw then I'll-

Hiccup: Why were you even spying on US in the first place?

Snotlout: Sorry. I'm not telling.

Astrid pulled his arms harder.

Snotlout: OK, OK, OK, ALRIGHT, OK!!!!!! I'LL SPEAK!!! JUST GET OFF ME,YOU WEIGH A TON!!!

Hiccup saw the flames is Astrid's eyes.

Astrid: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!?!?!

She pulled on his arms as hard as she could until she heard a pop noise.

Snotlout: OWWWW!!! MY SHOULDER!!!

Astrid: IF YOU WANT YOUR OTHER SHOULDER TO BE IN TACT YOU BETTER START TALKING NOW!!!!!!!!

Snotlout: ALRIGHT!!!! FINE!!!! I WANTED TO BLACKMAIL YOU GUYS INTO DOING ANYTHING I'D WANT OR ELSE I'D TELL EVERYONE ON BERK YOU AND HICCUP HAVE BEEN DOING WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN DOING AND I WAS GONNA HAVE ASTRID MAKE OUT WITH ME THE SAME WAY SHE DID WITH YOU!!!!!!

Hiccup: Well you're not going to get the chance!

Astrid slammed Snotlout's body on harder to the ground.

Astrid: GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK HEADED SKULL!!!! I LOVE HICCUP AND I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU!!!!!!! I WOULD RATHER LOVE A YAK THEN LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

Astrid got off Snotlout dusting herself off. The couple got on their dragons and left him on Changewing Island. Snotlout called for Hookfang and flew off to Berk hanging on with his only good arm.

Snotlout: If that's how they wanna play...fine...This means WAR!!!

Later that night on his way to Berk Snotlout thought of a plan to expose what Hiccup and Astrid have been doing.

To be Continued...