Chapter 11: Stoick Finds Out!!!

Hiccup: Ummmm...heh...Hey dad...You're looking...bigger and meaner than usual...

Astrid: Ummm...Chief if I may I'd li-

Stoick the Vast: I want Hiccup to tell me!

Astrid flinched and stepped back.

Astrid: OK I'LL BE QUIET!

Hiccup: Well...you see...dad...ummm...I uh-Ahem...Got Astrid...Kind of...Sort of...pregnant.

Stoick the Vast: Is that so?

He turned to Astrid.

Stoick the Vast: Astrid?

Astrid: YES, SIR IT'S TRUE!!! I AM PREGNANT WITH HICCUP'S CHILD SIR!!!

Stoick thought about something.

Stoick the Vast: Hmmmm...You two come with me.

Hiccup: W-Where are we going?

Stoick the Vast: We're going to the Grand Plaza and don't either of you talk until we get there!

Astrid held Hiccup's hand tightly as they made their way to the Grand Plaza where a crow started to form.

Stoick the Vast: Attention vikings!!! I have an announcement to make!!!

The crowd of Vikings got quiet.

Stoick the Vast: My son, Hiccup, has gotten his girlfriend, Astrid, pregnant with his child!!!

Stoick looked at the nervous couple as the crowd started to chatter about the news.

Stoick the Vast: Everyone knows what this mean.

Hiccup: Here it comes...

Astrid: It was nice knowing you Hiccup.

Everyone: VIKING WEDDING!!!!!!!

Hiccup and Astrid: Huh?!

All the Vikings yelled in excitement and couldn't stop celebrating. Stoick turned to Hiccup and Astrid and smiled.

Stoick the Vast: Well what did you two think I'd do? I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDFATHER!!!

Stoick chuckled as he bear hugged Hiccup and Astrid.

Hiccup: Thanks dad. When should we start preparing?

Astrid: TOMORROW,TOMORROW,TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stoick the Vast: Tomorrow it is.

Hiccup: Really Astrid? THAT badly?

Astrid held Hiccup's hands and looked him in the eyes.

Astrid: Of course. I love you,Hiccup.

Hiccup: I love you too,Astrid.

The couple kiss as the crowd of Vikings "awed" them.

To Be Continued...

(Well I'll be writing a new chapter where Hiccup and Astrid prepare for their marriage. If you're wondering when...well...like Astrid said,"TOMORROW,TOMORROW,TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"What did you guys think? Rate, Comment, and Follow.)