The Last Chapter: The New Life

7 Years Later...

It was one of the quietest and most peaceful day Berk has had in years. A young Skyra was running through the woods frantically. She giggled as she looked over her shoulder making sure "The Big Bad Mommy Dragon" wasn't on her tail. She turned her head back forward and kept running. Suddenly out of nowhere Skyra gets picked up by "The Big Bad Daddy Dragon."

Skyra: Aaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!

Hiccup: Rrrrrrooooaaaaaaarrrr!!!! Nom, nom, nom!!!!!

Hiccup was holding Skyra up and nibbling her ear gently. Skyra was laughing uncontrollably while Astrid snached Skyra from Hiccup and had started tickling her.

Astrid: Tickle, tickle, tickly!!!!!!!!

Skyra: A-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!!!! Mommy!!!!!!! I'm tickly!!!!!!!

Astrid picked up Skyra in her arms as Hiccup got beside her. Astrid sniffed the air and looked at Hiccup.

Astrid: Oh no! Do you you smell that honey?

Hiccup: Why yes I do malady!

Skyra giggled as she covered her eyes in anticipation of what was coming.

Astrid: It smells...

Hiccup: Just like...

Hiccup/Astrid: The Two-Headed Kissy Cheek Dragon!!!!!!!

Skyra playfully screamed as Hiccup and Astrid fell over with her and "attacked" her with kisses to the cheek.

Skyra: Oh no!!!! Poison kisses!!!!!!!

Skyra played dead as the trio laughed and got back up embracing in a family hug. Later in a star lit dark sky the couple had just finished tucking Skyra into bed. Astrid made her way outside towards Hiccup with a cup of hot lemon tea. She handed Hiccup a cup of tea and sat next to him as he looked up at the moon and the stars.

Astrid: Hiccup,I think it's about time we get our sweet little girl a dragon.

Hiccup: I was thinking the same thing baby.

Astrid: We'll go first thing in the morning.

Astrid wrapped her free arm onto Hiccup's free arm and rested her head on his shoulder as the two looked up at the sky.

Astrid: I can't believe we've been blessed Hiccup. I love my life,I love everything about it and I don't ever want to change it. Do you feel the same?

Hiccup turned to Astrid and gave her a humble smile.

Hiccup: I wouldn't have it any other way Astrid...

Hiccup looked up into Astrid's eyes as they sparkled and twinkled in the night.

Astrid: You're perfect...

Hiccup: No,our life is perfect...

The couple held hands.

Astrid: I love you Hiccup. Now, Tomorrow and Forever.

Hiccup: I love you too Astrid. Now, Tomorrow and Forever.

The couple embraced in a kiss as Skyra looked out of her room window. She saw that her parents had kissed.

Skyra: That's yucky and beautiful.

The End

Dear Wattpad Followers I would like to bring to your attention the seriousness of what has happened in Paris,France. I would like to state that I am utterly horrified and speechless of what has happened and I strongly pray that everyone is safe. This book has now been officially dedicated to those who tragically died in Paris,France. May you poor souls Rest In Peace... :,(

(Anyways how did you guys like the ending to this book? Did you like this chapter? Did you like this book in general? Do you think there should be a sequel or a prequel? Tell me all of that and much more in the comments below. Also please go read my book called The Dragon Amnesia because it's my crossover book involving WWE and HTTYD. As always don't forget to Rate, Comment, and Follow.)