Chapter 13: The Trouble with Marriage (Part 1/3)

Astrid and Hiccup woke up early in the morning to start preparing for the wedding. The wedding was going to take place on a cliff where the beautiful view of the ocean reflected the clear,lovely sky with flying dragons. Hiccup and Astrid decided to start getting dressed. In the meanwhile Stoick hired Gobber as the priest and Silent Sphen as the chef to cook the viking wedding feast. Meanwhile Hiccup and the other male dragon riders were giving him words of advice, getting ready themselves, and helping him pick out his suit. Snotlout was looking at himself in the mirror as he flexed his muscles.

Snotlout: I'm so handsome,and strong. And handsome.

Snotlout smiled in the mirror as he flexed his muscles and suddenly the mirror broke.

Tuffnut: I guess the mirror thinks you're ugly and weak. And ugly.

Snotlout: You didn't have to say ugly twice you muttinhead!!!

Tuffnut: And YOU didn't have to say handsome twice.

Snotlout: Shut up!!!

Eret Son of Eret: Alright there fellas no need for an argument. Besides we all no Snotface over there is way to full of himself.

Snotlout: First of all it's Snotlout, get it right already, and second you want to come and say that to my face pretty boy?

Eret Son of Eret: As much as I would I don't wanna end up like the mirror over there.

Fishlegs: Ummm guys?

Tuffnut: HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!! You can't come back from that Snotlout!!!

Hiccup walked into the room wearing his silk black shining tuxedo with a white shirt underneath. In the back of the tuxedo coat were Night Fury shaped wings.

Hiccup: Guys just get dressed already.

Fishlegs: Guys?

Eret Son of Eret: Well we would be if Stinklout over there would stop talking back.

Snotlout: IT'S SNOTLOUT!!!!!!! SNOTLOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fishlegs: GUYS!!!

Everyone: What?!

Fishlegs: Our dragons are gone!!!!!!!

Hiccup: Fishlegs don't worry our dragons come and go all the time. They'll be here by the time the wedding starts.

Fishlegs: If you say so Hiccup.

Eret Son of Eret: I don't care if you're name is Loudnuts the Hideously Horrendous Holly Hell!!!!!!!

Snotlout: OH YEAH?!

Tuffnut: This is better than dragon racing.

Hiccup: In the meanwhile you can try and help calm these two hothead down Fishlegs.

Meanwhile Astrid and Ruffnut got ready for the wedding by getting in their dresses. Ruffnut was clearly unhappy with her dress.

Ruffnut: Ugh...It's so itchy!!!

Astrid: Ruff you need to stop scratching or else you'll get holes in your dress.

Ruffnut: Easy for you to say! You're not wearing Odin's Cursed Itchy Dress.

Astrid sighed.

Astrid: Odin doesn't wear dresses...

Ruffnut: Odin's Wife's Cursed Itchy Dress.

Astrid: Ugh... Do you want people to look at the flower girl with holes in her dress?

Ruffnut: Can't I just go in my regular clothes?

Astrid: It's a Viking Wedding Ruff.

Astrid looked at herself in the mirror as she wore her beautiful sparkling diamond covered white silk wedding dress with Deadly Nadder shaped wings on the back.

Astrid: And for the final touch...

Astrid took out a small box and took out a diamond necklace. She put it on a looked at herself in the mirror.

Astrid: Perfect!

Astrid and Ruffnut didn't even notice that their dragons were gone. Little did the dragon riders know was that Heather and Dagur have captured the dragon riders' dragons and caged them except for Toothless and Stormfly. Meanwhile Dagur had just trapped Meatlug in a cage and put her in a cave the other dragons.

Dagur: Now for the last two dragons. Let's go Heather!

Heather came out of the cave wearing a sparkling red short dress with matching high heels and Monstrous Nightmare wings at the back. She put on red lipstick and had fixed her hair in a ponytail.

Heather: You like? I got these things from Spain.

Dagur: ...

Dagur for once in his life was speechless as he dropped the sword in his hand and dropped his jaw open. Heather giggled.

Heather: Well if we're going to kill them we might as well do it...in style. Besides after we kill them were going to have to celebrate by dressing up nicely and throwing ourselves our own Viking Party.

Dagur cackled.

Dagur: Of course. You are absolutely correct my empress. Allow me to get dressed then we shall...KILL!!!!!!!

Dagur left in the cave to change. When he came back he was wearing a dark violet tuxedo with blue lighting designs on the jacket and on the pants with Skrill shaped wings on the back of the jacket. Heather gasped.

Heather: Oooooooh...My deranged one looks so...HOT...

Heather walked up to him and violently kissed him. Dagur chuckled and got close to Heather's ear as she wrapped her arms around his arm.

Dagur: By the way...We can always celebrate our murderous victory...with a "Violent Viking Cuddle".

Heather giggled.

Heather: Oh yeah baby...

The couple kissed violently biting each other's lips and tongues. The couple sucked up any blood that was on their lips. When they pulled away they licked away the blood and saliva from their lips.

Heather: Mmmmmmmmm...

Dagur: That was rather delicious...

The couple laughed wickedly as they headed off to kill Hiccup and Astrid.

To Be Continued...

(What do you guys think about the dragon silk tuxedos/dresses? What part did you guys like about this chapter? What part did you guys hate about this chapter? Write them down on the comments below. Don't forget to Rate, Comment, and Follow. Also don't forget to read my other updated story "The Sleepover")