Chapter 9: Heather's Return and Blackmails Hiccstrid (Part 2/3)

While Hiccup was getting ready for the date,Astrid was waiting for Hiccup outside his house.

Astrid: Hurry it up Hiccup.

Hiccup: Alright.

Hiccup came out wearing a leather vest with a long silk sleeved green shirt with matching pants.

Hiccup: How do I look?

Astrid looked up at her boyfriend. She blushed as she turned away slightly.

Astrid: ...I'M the one who should be having that date with you and you didn't dress like that for OUR dates.

Hiccup: Thanks...I think I look good too...

Astrid held Hiccup's hands.

Astrid: How long is the date going to be?

Hiccup: I would have to check with Hea-

Astrid: DON'T YOU DARE SAY 'THAT' NAME!!!!!!!

Hiccup: I'm gonna go now Astrid.

Just as Hiccup was trying to leave Astrid pulled him back.

Hiccup: What now?

Astrid: I just want to give you something...

Hiccup: If it's a slap do it quick because she'll be here any min-

Astrid interrupted Hiccup by kissing him more passionately than ever. Hiccup could feel her tongue enter his mouth and her hands stroking his hair. Neither of the two have noticed Heather walk in.

Heather: Awww how nice.

The couple looked up at Heather who was wearing a shiny reddish-brown dress that fit her perfectly showing off her curved figure. She was wearing her hair in a French chignon. Astrid had a look of fury on her face with her arms crossed.

Hiccup: Ummm...Wow...

Astrid hit Hiccup's gut with her elbow hard making him flinch.

Heather: Come on now Hiccup.

He looked at Astrid.

Hiccup: I love you...

Astrid: If you REALLY loved me you wouldn't be going on a date with HER...

Hiccup sighed and went towards Heather. Heather wrapped her arms around Hiccup's arm. Astrid watched as they walked away and got on Toothless' back. Astrid sat down on the porch to Hiccup's house. Meanwhile Heather was wrapping her arms around Hiccup's waist as they rode Toothless.

Heather: Woops. Almost fell.

Heather giggled as she placed her head on his back. At that point Hiccup pushed her a little.

Hiccup: I agreed to a DATE not a cuddle.

Heather: So shall I tell everyone about your secret?

Hiccup: ...Ugh...

Hiccup looked down at a nice meadow where they could land.

Hiccup: Take us to the meadow bud.

Toothless did as he was instructed and landed. The two got off and sat down besides a shady tree.

Hiccup: So...Why did you come back to Berk?

Heather purposely lowered her dress cleavage. Hiccup couldn't help but notice a little.

Heather: For personal reasons.

Hiccup tried to focus.

Hiccup: Like?

Heather: Like to show you my new dance moves that I learned in Spain.

Hiccup: Ummm...Ok...

Heather stood up and took her dancing pose. She started belly dancing very seductively. Meanwhile Astrid stood up and grabbed her axe.

Astrid: Something's not right...

She closed her eyes and rubbed her head.

Astrid: Hmmmm...meadow...shady tree...BELLY DANCING?!?!?!?! NOT ON MY WATCH!!!!!!! Stormfly!!!!!!!

Stormfly came to Astrid.

Astrid: Stormfly take me to Hiccup and Toothless. If you can get there in less than 30 seconds I'll give you chicken for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.

Stormfly got extremely motivated and took Astrid to the skies as she moved as fast as lighting to find a shady tree in a meadow. Luckily Stormfly managed to find the meadow. Astrid looked at the two from a distance. Heather was shaking her hips and her butt to seduce Hiccup. However Hiccup didn't look impressed.

Heather: Hey,I have an idea.

Hiccup: Maybe that'll actually be more interesting.

Heather: I'll pretend I didn't hear that. Anyways...

She grabbed Hiccup's collar.

Heather: Why don't I show you a new kissing style I learned in Spain?

Astrid's eyes widened. As she ran towards the two.

Astrid: OH NO YOU WON'T!!!!!!!

Astrid threw her axe getting stuck on a tree and in the way of Hiccup and Heather. The two looked up as Astrid scouled angrily at Heather. Hiccup got up to get beside his girlfriend.

Astrid: BACK OFF!!!!!!! HE'S MINE!!!!!!!

Heather: Ugh...YOU...Well then...Why don't I show you a new fighting style I learned in Spain.

Heather took out a sword and took Astrid's axe that was stuck on the tree.

Astrid: Fine,but a REAL warrior doesn't need a weapon to fight. I'll fight with no weapons.

To Be Continued...

(Astrid's Senses we're tingling!!!! Anyways Rate, Comment, and follow. What was you're favorite part? Write it down on the comments below. I'm going to go watch Friday Night Smackdown now guys. Bye.)