Chapter 17: Honeymoon Interruptions (Part 1/2)

After Hiccup and Astrid reunited the other dragon riders with their dragons they went back to Berk to go start their honeymoon in the new house Stoick had built them. When they got their they fed Toothless and Stormfly and went inside. It was a nice house. The fireplace was lit up the house was nice and warm. When they went upstairs they found a bed big enough for the two of them.

Hiccup: Wow.

Astrid: I have to say,your dad knows how to greet his daughter-in-law into the family.

Hiccup: Yeah. Well,do you want t-

Astrid pushed Hiccup on the bed just as he was turning around. Astrid started to kiss Hiccup passionately. Hiccup kisses back hard pulling her head in. Astrid tugged on his vest to signal Hiccup to take it off. He took it off as Astrid took off her spiked skirt. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Astrid got off a little frustrated as Hiccup went down to check who it was. Astrid grabbed Hiccup by his shoulder.

Astrid: I'll take my clothes off then you can come back up and train this bad dragon of yours...

Hiccup smiled then went down to open the door. It was Fishlegs.

Fishlegs: Hiccup I was wondering if you're going t-

Hiccup: Yeah,Fishlegs could this wait? I'm really busy.

Fishlegs: Ummm,Ok I guess but it's about-

Hiccup: Thanks.

Hiccup shut the door quickly and ran up stairs to Astrid. He opened the door to see a seducing Astrid shaking her hips and butt while in her underwear.

Astrid: Come here Mr.Dragon Trainer and train this bad dragon...

As Hiccup and Astrid walked up to each other for a make out session someone knocked on the door again. Astrid was clearly angry. Hiccup sighed and walked downstairs and opened the door to see Eret,Son of Eret.

Eret,Son of Eret: Hiccup I was wondering if you're going t-

Hiccup: Yeah,Eret could this wait? I'm really busy.

Eret,Son of Eret: Ummm,Ok I guess but it's about-

Hiccup: Thanks.

Hiccup shut the door quickly and ran up stairs and as he opened the door he saw Astrid topless covering her breasts. She giggled as she walked up to Hiccup and nibbled his ear gently.

Hiccup: Oh I am going to enjoy training this bad dragon.

Astrid smiled and winked at Hiccup seductively. Just as the two were about to lock lips somebody knocked on the door...AGAIN. Astrid groaned in annoyance as Hiccup went downstairs to open the door. It was Snotlout.

Snotlout: Hiccup I was wondering if you're going t-

Hiccup: Yeah,Eret could this wait? I'm really busy.

Snotlout: Ummm,Ok I guess but it's about-

Hiccup: Thanks.

Hiccup shut the door as quickly as possible and ran upstairs and as he opened the door he saw Astrid covering her breasts with one arm and her womanhood with her other hand.

Astrid: No more waiting. Let's have sex...

As Hiccup and Astrid were about to French kiss someone knocked on the door...AGAIN. Astrid has had enough. Astrid was furious. She grabbed the bed sheets and wrapped it around her naked body and ran downstairs pulling Hiccup with her as she kicked open the door.

Astrid: WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?!?!

Stoick the Vast: Excuse me? Is that how you greet your father-in-law and Chief of Berk?

Astrid's eyes widened as she blushed hard.

Astrid: Oh Stoick! I-UM...I'M REALLY SORRY.

Hiccup: What is it dad?

Stoick the Vast: Hiccup I was wondering if you two were going to dance in the wedding party. Everyone is waiting.

Astrid turned to Hiccup clearly disappointed and sighed.

Hiccup: Give Astrid a minute. We'll be on our way.

Stoick the Vast: Alright then.

Stoick left as Hiccup closed the door. As he turned around Astrid started to make out with Hiccup viciously. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her bare breasts as she swirled her tongue around his. She pulled away and turned around to show Hiccup her perfectly round butt.

Astrid: My ass is all yours after the dance Mr.Dragon Trainer.

Astrid spanked herself as she wiggled her ass seductively while walking upstairs to change into some clothes. Hiccup twitched as he waited for Astrid to change.

Hiccup: I can't wait for the honeymoon...

To Be Continued...
(WOW...Astrid revealed a lot of her naughty side. *Wink,Wink,Nudge,Nudge,Click,Click,Cat Whistle* Anyways how did you guys like this one? What was your favorite part? What do you guys want for them to do when they have sex in the next chapter? Leave your ideas in the comments below. Also if you guys have any ideas on a chapter tell me in the comments. Rate,Comment,and Follow.)

WARNING: Chapter 18: Honeymoon Sex will have some mature contents and should not be read by people who are uncomfortable about sex. Readers discretion is advised.