Chapter 5: Trying to catch them in the act Part 3/3

Meanwhile on Berk Hiccup and Astrid were ready to throw a surprise sneak attack on Snotlout as soon as he got back.

Astrid: You sure this is gonna work Hiccup?

Hiccup: I know it is. After this Snotlout won't remember a thing about you and me. Got the Dragon Nip?

Astrid: Got it.

Hiccup: There he is!!! He's coming this way!!!

Astrid: Hiccup I know this is off topic,but...I love you so much...

Hiccup smiles.

Hiccup: I love you too Astrid.

Snotlout Was just about to land until Hiccup and Astrid attacked him.

Hiccup: Now bud, FIRE!!!!!!!

Toothless attacked with a plasma blast causing Hookfang get frightened and to abandon Snotlout. Snotlout fell to the floor.

Astrid: Stormfly, Spine Shot!

Stormfly shot out her spines pinning Snotlout down to the ground. While Astrid ran up to him and knocked him out with a frying pan. He was out cold. Then the couple covered his mouth with tape and tied him up. Hiccup and Astrid got on their dragons while holding on to an unconscious Snotlout.

Hiccup: C'mon bud,to Changewing Island.

With that Hiccup and Astrid flew off to Changewing Island holding on to Snotlout. When they got there they sat him down on the ground. Astrid handed Hiccup the Dragon Nip and grabbed his hand. Astrid looked at him worried.

Astrid: Be careful, Hiccup...

Hiccup grabbed her hand.

Hiccup: I will. If anything goes wrong we have our dragons.

Hiccup roared and called for a wild Changewing Dragon. The Changewing slit acid at Hiccup,but Hiccup dodged it. The Changewing slowly approached Hiccup. Hiccup extended his arm out.

Hiccup: Easy there big fella...I got some nice Dragon Nip,just for you.

The Changewing smelled the Dragon Nip and ate it. The Changewing looked at Hiccup's hand and placed its nose on it making a low purring sound. Hiccup smiled.

Hiccup: There we go. Now how would you like a name?

The Changewing rubbed its head against Hiccup's chest.

Hiccup: Hmmm...How about...Sizzle? You like that?

The Changewing nodded in agreement.

Hiccup: Sizzle it is! Ok Astrid wake him up.

Astrid grabbed some tape and taped Snotlout's eyes open then she ripped off the tape covering his mouth causing him to wake up.

Snotlout: Huh-Uh- What the- AAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! CHANGEWING!!!!!!

Snotlout tried to run away but he couldn't.

Hiccup: Ok,Sizzle. Hypno Glare.

Sizzle looked into Snotlout's eyes and hypnotized Snotlout.

Hiccup: Repeat after me. I Snotlout.

Snotlout: I Snotlout...

Hiccup: ...will forget about everything I saw involving Hiccup and Astrid...

Snotlout: ...will forget about everything I saw involving Hiccup and Astrid...

Astrid: ...And I will no longer try to flirt with the beautiful Astrid...

Hiccup gave her a look. She smiled at him punching his arm softly.

Snotlout: ...And I will no longer try to flirt with the beautiful Astrid...

Hiccup snapped his finger and Snotlout fell into a deep sleep. Hiccup smiled.

Hiccup: When he wakes up he'll remember nothing about you and me Astrid.

Astrid kissed Hiccup.

Astrid: Great plan Hiccup.

Hiccup looked at Sizzle and pet his nose.

Hiccup: Thanks Sizzle. If I ever need your help I'll roar,got it?

Sizzle nodded and grunted softly then flew away.Hiccup and Astrid started their journey back to Berk with a sleeping Snotlout. When they arrived they untied him and removed all the tape and left him on the doorstep of his home. The next day in the Dragon Academy Hiccup and Astrid asked Snotlout if he remembers ANYTHING involving them two.

Snotlout: No,why?

Astrid: No reason.

Hiccup smiled at Astrid. Suddenly Stoick entered the Dragon Academy.

Hiccup: Hey dad. What brings you to the Academy?

Stoick: I've been meaning to ask you something son.

Hiccup: What is it dad?

Astrid came by his side.

Stoick: Have you seen my hammer?

Hiccup and Astrid have their eyes wide open and realized what they forgot to fix.