Chapter 6: Whose gonna tell Stoick?

Hiccup's mind was spinning after what his father asked him. He looked up at his dad and thought of an excuse to tell him. Until Astrid saved him from telling him an excuse.

Astrid: Well,Stoick,Hiccup here was just talking about your hammer to me and how dirty its gotten.

Stoick: Ah yes,indeed it is.

Astrid: And so Hiccup decided to take it and start polishing it for you.

Stoick placed his hand on his son's shoulder.

Stoick: That's very thoughtful of you son. Tell me when your done.

Stoick walked out of the academy to finish any Chief business. Hiccup sighed and hugged Astrid.

Hiccup: I owe you one!

Astrid: And I know the perfect way you can make it up.

Astrid broke the hug.

Hiccup: How?

Astrid smiled at him.

Astrid: I'll tell you when we're alone in your room or at least somewhere private.

Hiccup: C'mon. I need to ask Gobber if he can replicate my dad's old hammer.

Hiccup and Astrid went to Gobber's Shop and found Fishlegs and Meatlug there.

Fishlegs: Hiccup! Guess what? We got more Gronkle Iron!

Gobber: Aye, it took a couple of sandstone rocks and limestone,but it was all worth it!

Hiccup: That's great to hear Fishlegs. Gobber I need an exact replica of my dad's old hammer. The twins broke the old one.

Gobber: They broke a 6 inch hammer that weighted 100 pounds?!?!

Astrid: Shockingly.

Hiccup: Yes,and I need a new one. Can you do it?

Gobber cracked his knuckles.

Gobber: Alright. I'll do it. I need you to get me the wood for the hammer. It needs to be a foot long and 3 inches thick.

Hiccup: Got it.

Astrid: I'm coming with you.

Gobber: Actually,I need your hands here Astrid. Hiccup can get the wood. It's in the backroom at the top shelf.

Astrid looked at Hiccup. She sighed. Fishlegs grabbed a feather and tickled Meatlug's belly making her spit out the lava while Hiccup grabbed the base. Gobber put Hiccup and Astrid straight to work on fixing up the shape of the hammer while he adjusted the log of wood. In a couple of minutes they were done with the hammer.

Hiccup: Thanks Gobber and thanks for the Gronkle Iron Fishlegs. It'll make my dad's hammer stronger and-

Astrid: Lighter!!!

Hiccup: Yeah so?

Astrid: Won't he feel the difference in the weight?

Hiccup realized that. He sighed.

Hiccup: Well,I'll go tell him the truth.

Fishlegs: Wait! You didn't. break the hammer so you shouldn't tell him. The twins should tell him because they broke it.

Astrid: They ran away to Thor knows where.

They all looked at Gobber.

Gobber: Ohh NO. The last time I told Stoick bad news it ended up causing me my sheep,Phil.

Fishlegs: Well whose going to tell Stoick?

Hiccup: I'm gonna tell him. Hopefully he'll leave me unharmed.

Astrid: I'm coming with you.

The two left the shop.

Gobber: You know,I have a feeling she's gonna end up with Hiccup five years from now.

The two finally got to Hiccup's house carrying the heavy hammer. As Hiccup was about to knock the door,Stoick opened it.

Stoick: Ah Hiccup. You've finished polishing my hammer.

Stoick picked up the heavy hammer with ease.

Stoick: and good tim-

Suddenly Stoick shifted the hammer to his other hand and looked at the two.

Stoick: Either of you two want to tell me why my hammer feels so different?

Hiccup took a deep breath.

Hiccup: Ok,dad. The twins broke your old hammer.

Astrid: But we made you a new one. Made especially from Gronkle Iron.

Stoick: Gronkle Iron?

Hiccup: It's a long story basically it's a metal that's very light,but incredibly strong produced by Gronkles.

Astrid: Go ahead. Test the new hammer out.

Stoick looked at the hammer and looked at a large boulder.

Stoick: Hmmmm...

He approached the boulder with his new hammer. The two watched him. Stoick grunted as he struck the boulder with all his strength. The boulder was now rubble. Stoick chuckled.

Stoick: Where has this Gronkle Iron been all my life? I love this new hammer!

He turned towards Hiccup and Astrid.

Stoick: Do me a favor and thank the twins for breaking my old hammer.

Hiccup: Thank them?

Stoick went inside the house with a smile on his face.

Hiccup: Huh. That wasn't so bad.

Astrid turned Hiccup around and pinned him against the door smashing her lips against his.

Hiccup: Mffffph! Mmph Mm mrrr mm?

Astrid pulled away.

Astrid: What did you say?

Hiccup: Astrid! What are you doing?

Astrid: Getting my payment for helping you earlier,but now that you mention it I do deserve more.

Hiccup: What?

Astrid: Stormfly!

Stormfly went to her rider. Astrid pulled Hiccup onto Stormfly.

Astrid: Go up to Hiccup's window,girl.

Stormfly went up and dropped off the two in Hiccup's room.

Hiccup: Ok,mind explaining me what's going on?

Astrid: Ok,well remember when I said I would tell you later what I'd want in return from helping you?

Hiccup: Yeah.

Astrid: Well...I figured out what I want in return...

Hiccup: What do you want?

Astrid turned away in embarrassment.

Hiccup: C'mon Astrid. It's just you and me here. You can tell me.

He placed a hand over her shoulder pad.

Astrid: ...Sex...

To be Continued...

(Warning: Chapter 7: Repayment will have some sexual contents and shouldn't be read by people under the age of 18 unless he/she thinks he/she is mature enough to read it.)