Chapter 7: Repayment

(Warning: Chapter 7: Repayment will have some sexual contents and shouldn't be read by people under the age of 18 unless he/she thinks he/she is mature enough to read it.)

Hiccup was stunned by her request for repayment.

Hiccup: Ummm...C-C-Could you repeat that? I-I thought I heard you say-

Astrid: Sex...You heard right.

She turned away slightly embarrassed.

Astrid: Hiccup,I want you to take my virginity away...I think I'm ready for sex.

Hiccup: Astrid...Ok.

Astrid's eyes filled with delight and tears of joy. She hugged Hiccup tightly and kissed his cheek.

Astrid: Thank You Hiccup...I love you.

Hiccup: I love you too Astrid.

Astrid took off her shirt and shoulder pads. She was only wearing the spiked skirt and bandages wrapped around her chest covering her breasts.

Astrid: Kiss me,Hiccup.

Hiccup kissed Astrid passionately while she ran her fingers through his hair. She grabbed Hiccup's hands and placed it on her hips. She loved the sensation of Hiccup's hands on her hips. After a couple of tugs on their clothes and kissing/sucking each other's body parts they were now fully naked and in the bed.

Astrid: Ok,I'm ready.

Hiccup: Alright.

Astrid got up and was above Hiccup's erect member. She slowly lowered herself onto the tip of his member.

Astrid: Mmmmmmmmm...

She then slid down his member hard and started bouncing up and down as hard as possible while Hiccup rubbed her breasts.

Astrid: Aaaggghhh! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Hiccup: Oh My GODS...That feels great.

Astrid couldn't believe it. She was FINALLY having sex with the boy she had a crush on ever since she was 6 years old. Astrid was loving every single second of Hiccup sliding deep inside of her with each thrust. She was in Valhalla.

Astrid: Hiccup! Cum! Cum! Cum! Cum! Cum! Cum! Cum! Cum inside me PLEASE!!!!!!!

Hiccup: What?!

Astrid: JUST DO IT!!!!!!!

Hiccup came deep inside Astrid while she let out a loud moan. The two laid down next to each other tired,sweaty,and happy.

Hiccup: Astrid...

Astrid: Yes Hiccup?

Hiccup: You do know that you are now pregnant,right?

Astrid: Of course. Why do you think I wanted you to come inside me?

Hiccup:Are you saying what I think your saying,Astrid?

Astrid nods her head.

Astrid:I want to have your children,Hiccup.

Hiccup: I'll raise them with you...but there's only one problem.

Astrid cuddles her neck on Hiccup's chest.

Astrid: And what's that baby?

Hiccup: Whose gonna tell my Dad?

Astrid's Reaction: O_O

To Be Continued...

(Tomorrow I'm updating my other story Drowning Love. Also sorry if this chapter is too short. Come on give a guy a break. After hard non-stop school work I would get a little tired. )