Chapter two: The God she didn't know

BECCAS VIEW;
"I'm feeling air sick." I groan as I lean my head on Steve's shoulder. I had a tiny crush on him, but I knew he had a even bigger one on me. "I don't know what to do about that...sorry." He says. I look up at him. He has already suited up, and so has Tony. I didn't have a "suit" but I didn't care.
"Break it up love birds, we are here." I hear Tony say. I roll my eyes and stand up and so does Steve. "Do. Not. Kill him." Natasha says as she looks at me. I smirk as I open the helicopter door and look to the ground about fifty feet below. Steve comes up beside me, "You sure about this?" He asks. I smile then my whole body burst into flames. "Don't worry capt! I got this." Then I jump to the ground below, Steve follows.
I land on the cold concrete and so does Steve. We look around and see about a hundred people....kneeling. "Get these people out." I tell Steve. Then I look ahead.... A tall man stands above the people. He is wearing armor which is green, gold, and black. He is holding a septor and the tip of it is glowing blue. He is also wearing this ridiculous helmet. I catch his eye.... he is starring at me. His face is a mixture of worry, disbelief, an happiness. I make sure my powers are still activated and I walk up to him. Slowly. We just stare at each other. Until I get right up to him, so now he is about a foot away from my face. "Becca?" He whispers. I kick him. Sending the septor flying into the air. I quickly run to it but Steve beats me to it. Steve grabs it in his hand and throws me his shield. Surprisingly it doesn't melt under my touch. I throw it at Loki, making him fall to the cold ground. He groans and attempts to get up. But me,Tony, and Steve stop him. I calm myself as we look down at Loki. "Your move reindeer games." I smirk. Loki holds up his hands in surrender.
We handcuffed Loki and put him in the helicopter. "What a day!" Tony says as he opens his helmet and sits next to me. Loki is sitting across from us....starring at me. "Can I help you?" I finally ask him. He just shakes his head and looks at his feet. Suddenly it starts to storm. "Ugh! This isn't good for my headache." I groan. "What? Afraid of a little lighting?" Steve asks Loki. "Well I'm not to fond of what follows." He replies. I roll my eyes and we all just sit there. Suddenly there is a loud THUMP on the roof and the door to the helicopter opens. A strong hand grabs Loki and pulls him out into the darkness.
"Dear lord! It's only nine in the morning an-"
"Actually the time zones changed so it's nine forty three pm." Bruce says. "Well that's interesting but we need to go get the idiot that stole our prisoner." Natasha says. The door to the helicopter is still open so Steve jumps down and is followed by Tony. "Becca, Bruce, Natasha." Nick says, "Go home. you will meet us at the harbor tomorrow."