Chapter five: Loki's escape

BECCAS VIEW;
"Coulson! Where's Coulson !" I yell as I run down the long hall. Agents rush past me but they pay no attention. Ive talked with Coulson a little and he's really nice. I couldn't find him and the blast came from the part of the base where he was last. I run down to the basement and I see Natasha and Bruce laying in the floor, "You alright?" I ask. Natasha looks at me and gestures that I get out. I do what she says. Right after I get to the top of the stairs....I hear the Hulks roar.
I get mad and my powers take over from there. I'm looking around for Steve, Tony, anyone. But it's no good. "Agent!" I hear Nick say over all the loud noises. I run to him, being carful not to burn anyone or anything in the process. "Sir?" I ask. He looks at me, "Go make sure our prisoner in not out of his cell." I hesitate for a moment but I shake it off and nod. I run to Loki's...I don't know..cell room? And open the door.....I see Thor in Loki's cell...and Loki.... I scream when I see what he did. Coulson. He stabbed Coulson. "NO!" I scream, and Thor hits his fist in the cell. Loki turns to look at me. His face turns from anger to sadness in a blink of an eye. I calm my powers and just stand there. "WHAT?! WHY?! YOU MONSTER!" I yell. Loki steps closer but I dodge him and run to Coulson. "Look at me Coulson. Ok? Keep your eyes in me!" I desperately say as tears run down my face. He smiles, "It's ok Becca....It's....." He sighs and goes limp. I hold him in my arms and begin to sob. I slowly reach up and close his eyes....Then I turn to Loki. I stand up, angry, which means my whole body is in flames. "Becca, I-"
"SHUT UP! SHUT. UP. YOU ARE A MONSTER! YOU KILLED...an innocent man..." Loki looks at me. "Let me explain...please." I shake my head. Loki sighs and walks to the power grid and pushes a red button and before I knew it, Thor went falling to the ground. I run to him and punch him. He grabbed my wrist, It didn't burn him....did it? "Calm yourself." He whispered to me. His voice....it was so soothing. So I obeyed him. We just stand there......Looking at each other. "I'm sorry." He says. I become confused. He leans in and kissed me on the cheek.
Suddenly images fill my vision. Some of me. Some of Thor. Some of a beautiful golden palace that I've never seen....but I feel like I know all about it. Some more images are of two girls that I feel like I know....but at the same time I don't. But most of the images are of Loki. All of these pictures are blurry and unclear. I can feel my self blacking out. I feel myself falling, but a pair of hands grab me.
************************
Save me

Save me from this

From my demons and my foes

Make me golden from my head....to my toes

For who they speak of is my love

And my love is the most beautiful dove

So save me

Save me

Save

Me