Chapter twenty: Tell us the truth

BECCAS VIEW;
I quickly stepped out of the closet and I was now face to face with Tony. "What where you doing in there?" He asked. "I-"
"Becca! Fury needs to talk with us!" I heard Clint say from down the hall. I turned and saw that Nat was with him too. I smiled at Tony and walked over to Clint and Natasha.
************
"Becca......have you ever been of Earth?" Bruce asked me from across the table. All the Avengers, Macy, and Fury where there. I suddenly remembered Asguard. But I lied, "No.....no I haven't." Bruce looked at me and pulled out a pice of paper. Ge slid it towards me. Everyone watched as I scanned the paper. It read,
RESULTS: Blood type xx7 (unknown to Earth) alien blood.
I looked at all of them.....scared and confused. "Tell us the truth, Becca." Thor said, I knew that he knows that I've been of world....... But I don't think that he knows that I'm alien. "I....I don't understand...." I whispered. "Becca? I'm going to have to ask you to calm down." I heard Natasha say, I looked down and saw my reflection in the glass table. My eyes where glowing red. I quickly calmed myself. Everyone was looking at me now. "I don't understand." I said again. "You might be alien, Becca. I don't know what to say. Do you remember how you got your powers?" Bruce said. I shook my head, "No....they just....showed up." I began to think about Asguard again, And how only Fury, Thor, and Loki knew that I've been there. It was quiet until I broke the silence, "Yes....Yes I've been of world." Everyone looked at me surprised except Thor and Fury. "Bruce, Clint. Remember when I went to that secret room with you? That armor was mine. Yes, I've been to Asguard, But I don't think any alien blood was put into my when I was there."
"Well we have worse things to worry about." I heard Steve say, "If she's safe then I'm okay with it. A battle is coming and we have to be ready." I looked at Steve and he smiled at me.
************
"So....why where you in that closet today?" Tony asked me as I walked into the lab. "Why do you need to know?" I asked as Bruce looked up at me. "Because I'm freakin Tony Stark that's why." I heard Bruce smirk and I sent him a cold glare. "The battle is now in four days, you should be worried about other things." I said as I crossed my arms. "Just tell me, hot head." He said, not looking up from his laptop. I rolled my eyes. "I had to clean something up so I had to put a broom back in the closet." Tony raised an eye brow, "Whatever, kid."
**********
"Okay! Steve you go over there! Becca, over here!" Macy yelled from across the big training room. "Ready?" She asked. I saw Steve nod and I let my powers take over and she took that as a yes. She quickly shape shifted into....Loki. Steve ran at her and so did I.
Steve tried to tackle her but failed. I too ran at her, calming my powers as I tackled her. She fell to the floor and turned back to her normal self. I got off of her and stood up. "Steve, get your shield." I said as I pointed behind him. Sometimes he used his shield for training, so it stayed in the training room. "Are you sure?" He asked as he picked up his shield and went to the other side of the training room. "No, I'm Becca." I smirked. Steve rolled his eyes and got ready. "Macy, over there." I said as I pointed next to Steve.
Macy shape shifted into Loki again and they both charged. I didn't use my powers this time, this took them back a little, but they continued to charge. First I got Macy. I quickly crouched down and she tripped over me. I put a foot on her back before turning around to see Steve about to throw his shield. Right when he did I dodged it and quickly kicked him in the chest. He hit the ground with a thud, he laughed and propped himself up in his elbows. Macy got up and got her water bottle.
"I have to admit, you're a good fighter." Macy smirked.