Chapter seventeen: Safety

LUKE/ LOKIS VIEW;
"Loki?" I stopped and turned to her. She was sitting up, looking at me. I rushed to her and held her shoulders. "Yes! Yes it's-"
"Forget the girl." She said, in a deep scratchy voice. Thanos. "No." I said sternly. "You must. She's jeopardizing your mission." Thanos spoke from Becca's lips. "I said no." He laughed. "You know I can use this girls powers to kill you, and I will come down there and get the job done myself." He spoke as Becca's eyes turned red.
"Fine." I lied. Thanos laughed and suddenly Becca was asleep on her bed.
STEVES VIEW;
Luke told us that she was okay. Thank God. We where all gathered in Fury's office and he was talking about the battle that would come in fifteen days. "We will fly in and Rogers you will get as many people to safety as you can." I nodded. Suddenly the door behind me opened. Becca. "Sup losers?" She said. I smiled at her. "Hey kid." Clint said. "So.....to continue." Fury said.
****************
"How are you feeling?" I asked as me and Becca walked down the hall. "Like crap." She laughed. "Are you excited?" I asked. "About?"
"The battle. I think it's stupid but it will be fun." She looked at me shocked. "Captain Steve Rogers! Watch your mouth! Stupid is a bad,bad word!" She laughed. "And no.....I'm not."
"And why not?" I asked. She sighed.
"Steve, battle is not all, rainbows and gummy bear gumdrops." She laughed.
**************
LUKE/LOKIS VIEW
I paced my small room, thinking. I could either leave now, bring my army early, and Becca would never remember. Or, I could carry on with my plan, Becca would remember, she would probably fight with me, but IF I lost her safety would be at steak.
I slammed my fists against the wall. WHY DID I EVER FALL IN LOVE WITH HER?! I quickly calmed myself and continued to pace.
Hey guys! Sorry for such a short, crappy chapter. I do have something dramatic for the next chapter though! So.....yeah!