Chapter eleven: The secret room

BECCAS VIEW;
I sat next to Steve as we listened to Fury talk about Loki and his army. I almost dozed off until Fury yelled my name, "BECCA! He yelled. I jumped and I heard Clint and Natasha laughing. "Sir?"
"One, you failed your mission. And two, you got captured, tried to come up with your own plan, and got sent back. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Yolo."
I heard Tony burst out laughing, Bruce smirking, Natasha and Clint still laughing, Steve looking confused, and Thor looking even more confused. I smiled to myself. "THIS IS NO JOKE, BECCA! PEOPLES LIFES ARE AT STAKE!"
"I AM AWARE OF THAT FURY! THE WAR IS COMING IN TWENTY FOUR DAYS!" I yelled. I told them twenty four days because believe it or not, six days have passed. "People.....they live on Earth. They Are not like us. HEAK! We have one super soldier, a giant green monster, a man Katniss, a assassin, A FREAKIN GOD, A billionaire genius, and me....a girl with anger management and fire powers." I was standing and everyone was looking at me now, "And we are working together to defeat the God of mischief. I care about these people. I really do. And most people might say, 'Well do you love them?' You know what, No. No I don't love them. One,because I barley know them....and two, because...because...well...love is a complicated thing. It can either make you happy....or make you feel like you've died. Nick Fury....I think I know what love is....and I sure do know how to protect them. I just don't love them. Because....Love is for children." Everyone was silent. I just walked out of the room.
************************
Deep down I was mad. I just wanted to go home and forget all this.....To be honest....I wanted to be with Loki. I don't know but with him....I felt understood.....safe....loved. Maybe he was right. Maybe I didn't remember something. Maybe he would defeat us.
I walked and walked until I made it to a door I've never seen before. It was made of shiny steel with a giant lock of the front. I needed to know what was inside. "Hey!" I heard Clint call from behind me. I turned to see Clint with Bruce. "We came to look for you." Bruce said. "What're you doing?" Clint said as he touched the door. "I don't know. I found this....I want to know what's inside." Clint smiled at me, "I can open it."
He pulled out an arrow and told us to step back. The arrow exploded and the door became unlocked. I smiled at Clint and walked inside. Bruce and Clint followed me. The room was dark, but we could still see. It had cases and cases. So many that there was another floor to it. "What is this place?" I heard Bruce whisper. "I have no idea." I replied as I ran my hand over one of the cool, metal case. "Well....lets have a look around before we get caught." Clint said and he walked to the second floor. Bruce started to open cases and so did Clint....but something caught my eye. A file cabinet. I walked over to it and opened one of the drawers. I coughed as dust flew in my face.
I looked down at the files,
[CAPTAIN STEVE ROGERS
I picked that file. I opened it and scanned everything inside. Hydra. A bunch of Hydra things. A man named, Red skull. A picture of Steve before the super serum. Ha! He was a wimp. I was about to put the file away when suddenly a picture fell out. I bent down and picked it up.....A picture of Steve while he was in the ice. My heart sank. I looked at the picture. Scientists surrounded him. He had blue lips and his skin was so pale. I quickly put away the file. I continued to look at the files.
[BRUCE BANNER
Nah. Maybe another time.
[NATASHA ROLAMALF
I'm to scared to look.
[TONY STARK
Probably just Playboy pictures.
[CLINT BARTON
No. Just no.
[THOR ODINSON
Odinson? I let that name dwell on me....Odin. I remember....but I don't. I shrugged it off and continued to look. Finally.
[BECCA EASTWOOD
I blew the tiny bit of dust of of the file and opened it. I laughed at the first few parts....then it got serious.
[BECCA EASTWOOD:
*Anger management
*Sarcastic (Like Stark)
*Blood type, A
*Hair color: Brown
*Eye color: Blue
*Sex: Female
*Power: The element of fire.
*Weakness: Ice/water
*How powers where inherited: Born with. Was a science experiment as an infant.
*Race: White
Then my file ended. Other than a couple of photos there was nothing else to see....wait.
*How powers where inherited: Born with. Was a science experiment as an infant.
Was a science experiment as an infant. Does that mean right when I was born they took me away and started experiments....but wait. My parents left me on a doorstep of an orphanage. Wait. I opened the file again and scanned the file carefully.
*Victim of experiment, T.A.H.I.T.I.
I didn't know what that was. I really don't remember any Tahiti in my childhood. Maybe my powers didn't allow those memories into my head.
I looked at the file one more time...just to make sure I didn't miss anything. Of course I missed something,
*Asgiardian armor and sword in case, 11673.
Asguardian....... I've heard that before. I know I have. "Clint! Bruce!" I yelled as I closed the file and put it in the cabinet. "Yeah!" I heard Clint yell from the upper floor and I saw Bruce stick his head out from behind a stack of cases. "Look for case, 11673!" I ordered. "Why?" Bruce asked. I turned to him. "Just look!"
"11670....." I whispered as I walked and read the case numbers. "11671...."
"Found it!" Bruce yelled. I ran to him.
"Step back." I said. I then used my powers to get the case open. There it was. It was beautiful armor. It had blue cloth under the polished silver plates, it also had gold chainmail. Next to it was a sword. It didn't look normal. I had an instinct to touch it with my powers. When I did the metal burst into flames. I quickly absorbed the fire. I looked back to the armor....I ran my hand over it. "AGH!" I yelled as I fell to the floor. Pictures filled my vision, mostly of me in the armor using the sword. There where those two girls again too.
The pictures went away and where replaced by Clint and Bruce's faces. I started to cry. What's wrong with me? Why can't I just have a normal life?! I hugged Bruce. "It's okay, Becca." He said. Clint patted my back. "Come on...lets go." Clint said as he helped me up.
They took me to my room and I went to sleep......only to have nightmares about giant blue things.