Chapter twenty- two: At least we are together

BECCAS VIEW;
The battle had ended....won. I finally found my earpiece. I put it in my ear, Only to hear them yelling my name, asking for an explanation. "Becca! What is going on?!" Clint said. "Clint, I'm so, so, sorry." I sobbed. I was so scared, angry, confused. "I can't believe you!" Natasha yelled. "I'm sorry! I-I-" I was cut off by Thor. He landed behind me. I dropped my earpiece, and looked at him, he didn't look mad.....but upset. I saw Loki behind him, he looked hurt. Not physically (well a little) but emotionally. "I'm going to have to ask you.....to come with me." Thor said calmly. I didn't resist.....I just looked at Loki, then back at Thor, and nodded.
********
We all stood on the sidewalk, all eyes on me, Thor, and Loki. I looked over at Natasha and Clint, Natasha whispered something to him, he smirked. I lowered my head in shame. I looked at Loki, who was next to me. Thor placed something on his mouth so he couldn't talk. Then he came to me, He placed one of those things on my mouth. It was tight, forcing my jaw shut and holding my mouth in place. He then went back to Loki. He placed thick, heavy, handcuffs on his wrists. Then back to me. But my cuffs where different. They where like metal gloves with chains connecting them. He put my hands behind my back and put my hands in the cuffs. They where to stop my powers. I stole one last glance at Steve before he walked away......a look of disappointment....thats what I saw.
I then looked to Loki, we just stood there....looking into each others eyes. I looked to Thor, he was holding the tesseract, in was in a glass case with handles. He made Loki hold one end, he held the other and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He twisted the case and a bright light blinded me.
Suddenly my boots hit solid ground. A familiar bridge....that's what we stood on. I looked to Loki. His head was towards the ground. Then I looked forward, Asguard.....Thor brought me and Loki here to Asguard for our punishment.....Me and Loki.....We where in Asguard.......But.....But at least.....Me and Loki......Where together.....