Chapter six: Midnight in New York

BECCAS VIEW;
I awake slowly and painfully. Everything is blurry and out of focus at first then my eyes adjust.....Im in my bedroom. WHAT?! I quickly get out of my bed. Why am I in my bedroom?! My head stings with pain but I ignore it. I just stand there scared and confused. Then it hit me....Loki. Loki brought me here. I look down at myself, I'm still wearing the same cloths, good. I run (stagger) to my window, it's dark out. Crap. I go to my bathroom and splash my face with water. Crap crap crap crap crap! How am I going to get back to base?! Where are the others?! Why did Loki bring me here?! So many questions rush through my mind as I hold on tightly to the sink. I feel terrible, like I could just die....I try to walk back to my bed, but I pass out on the floor before I can get to where I want to go.
***************
I wake up a little bit later, feeling better than I did before I passed out on the floor. I get up and walk to the kitchen. I make myself a cup of tea, I sit on my couch and think. How am I going to find the others? How am I going to get back to the base? How am I going to find Loki and defeat him? I sigh and put my tea down in my coffee table and look at the clock, 12:30 am. I put my hands on my face and sigh again. I peaked though the cracks of my fingers and something caught my eye, A letter. I quickly grab it and open it.
Dear Becca,
I know that you don't remember me...but I remember you so well. I know I've caused you pain, and I'm so sorry. I love you. More than I can explain. You used to love me too long ago....but I was separated from you, and now that you and me have seen each other, and the impression that I've made, I must say this,
A war is coming....and sadly I must be against you. My army will come in thirty days time. Please stay in your apartment, stay safe. But even if you choose to disobey me, I promise I will not allow any harm to come to you. Now I know you, and you will disobey me (trust me, love I know) so you have two choices, Stay with the Avengers....or when my army comes for me...find me. Find me and tell me that you love me...only then I will know. I love you....so much.
-Loki