Chapter three: This is what its like working for S.H.E.I.L.D.

BECCAS VIEW;
It's seven thirty in the afternoon when I finally get home. To be honest, stuff like this happens often. Well what do you expect? I work for a secret agency! There are no puppies and rainbows.
I sigh and wave to Mrs. Rose. "Afternoon dear." She says. "Something is bothering you." She says. I sigh and sit down next to her. "So I'm probably not supposed to tell you this....but I work for this agency, and now we are trying to arrest him because he's trying to take over Earth...we did catch him...but he got away. Now I have to go to the harbor tomorrow for some reason....but there's something about that guy.....I feel like I know him...but I don't." I explain. Mrs.Rose smiles at me, "Well....what would the doctor do?"
"The doctor?"

"Yes, the doctor."

"Who's that?"

"Do you know what a Tardis is?"

"Uh....no."

"Well that's what me and him used to time travel."

"Mrs.Rose....have you taken your medicine today?"

"Yes.....why?"

"No reason." I sigh and push myself out of the chair, I start to walk to the elevator. "Good night Mrs.Rose!"
"Goodnight dear!"
I plop down on my bed and close my eyes. Well this is what I get for deciding to work for S.H.E.I.L.D. I try to empty my mind and I drift off into a dreamless sleep.
Once again my alarm clock goes off and I unplug it....I thought I left it unplugged yesterday. Eh, whatever. I once again drink my tea, get dressed, say goodbye to Mrs.Rose, and leave to the harbor. When I get there there is an agent waiting for me. I look around and see Natasha and Bruce not to far behind me. "Hello," the agent says as he messes with his blonde hair. "I'm agent Jay, I will be taking you to your destination today." He says nervously. I look over at Natasha and smile. "Okay!" I say as I clap my hands. "Where are we going?" Bruce asks. Jay looks at him but doesn't say anything. "Follow me please." He says as he starts to walk of...THE FREAKIN DECK! "WHAT ARE YO-" I was cut off by loud airplane sounds...coming from the water? My mouth falls open as a giant freakin airplane? Emerges from the water. "This is our base." Jay explains. Then he gestures for us to get on.
We walk inside, it's filled with agents, computers, talking, idiots. "Make us disappear, agent." I hear Nick say and the agent nods. Apparently we are now invisible.
I don't know where the other Avengers are but I don't care. I walk around, looking at all the things. Suddenly Nick comes up to me, "Agent," He nods with his hands behind his back. "I need your help." I don't look at him, instead I'm looking at the other agents. "With what?" I ask as I snap my head to look at him. He walks a little closer and speaks a little quieter, "You need to question Loki, Ask him where the teseract is, when his army is going to attack, stuff like that." I cross my arms. "And how am I going to do that? Also, WHY?"
"You could, one, use your powers to get the questions out of him. Or two, Flirt and get the answers out of him that way."
"Why can't Natasha do it?"
"She refuses."
"Well I refuse too."
"You can't do that."
"Who says?"
"Me."
"Really now?!"
"Ugh! Just shut up Becca and get in there!" Nick snaps at me as he points behind me. I turn around to see a guard dressed in black. "He will take you to see Loki. Don't kill him, Are. We. Clear?" I walk over to the guard and we start walking. "Crystal!" I say as I throw him a thumbs up.