Chaptet nine: My prince charming

BECCAS VIEW;
Loki kept me and Macy in these cells. I had already given up on my plan to get Loki to tell me the war plans. So me and Macy just sat in our cells, feeling worthless.
"I think someone's coming, Becca." Macy whispered suddenly. My eyes widened as we stared to hear footsteps and the cracking of bones. I stood up quickly and Macy did too. The sound of footsteps got closer and closer. I let my powers take over....just in case. I heard someone break the lock on my cell door and bust in. Steve. It was Steve. I calmed myself and ran to him. I hugged him tightly and he laughed. "Why are you here? Does Fury know?" I asked as I buried my head in his chest. "I heard about that plan Nick had for you. I know you and I know that you would hate it. So I left the base an went to find you." He replied as e dropped his shield and hugged me tightly. "He didn't hurt you did he? Did he-" I cut him off by grabbing his head an crashing his lips with mine.
STEVES VIEW;
Shocked. At first. Then I realized what was going on and I kissed her back. I was afraid that Loki hurt her, that he tortured her. She pulled away from me after her friend said, "Hey! Are you guys done making out?! One, we have to get out! And two, we have a war to win!" Becca looked at me and smiled. "Lets go!" She said and I picked up my shield, got her friend out, and started to walk down the hall.
BECCAS VIEW;
We walked down the long, dark hallway. Suddenly I heard him. His evil laugh. Loki. "Oh. The soldier! Came and saved the girl like a prince charming. But alas....your plan is flawed. Because you know," Suddenly he appeared in front of me, "Every fairy tale....has a villain." He quickly grabbed me and transported us away from Steve and Macy.
***************************
I thrashed and kicked. Punched and screamed. "Hush! I'm not going to hurt you!" I heard Loki whisper in my ear. I opened my eyes. We where in a lab. "Where are we?" I asked him. He let go of me. "We are in a lab." I looked around, we where alone. "Why have you brought me here?" I asked him. "Becca....Listen." He stepped closer. "You know me. You loved me at one point." He took my hand. I didn't move. "Let me show you."
"Show me what?"

"The past."