Chapter seven: Get out

BECCAS VIEW;
I awake the next morning to loud knocking on my door. "ugh! This is to much to handle in one week!" I groan as I get up and go to the door. I open it and a short girl with glasses and blonde hair is looking at me. Se had bangs and she was wearing a S.H.E.I.L.D. suit.
"Hello ma'am!" She said as she pushed her glasses up on the face. "Im agent Macy of S.H.E.I.L.D." she held up a badge and quickly put it back in her pocket. "Nick Fury has sent me to give you a mission. Do you have a letter from Loki?" This question stunned me. "How did you-"
"Ma'am, we track everyone's mail. You are wasting time. Now! Did. you. get. a. letter?" I nodded and ran over to my coffee table. I picked up the letter and brought it to Macy. She snatched the paper from me and scanned it with her blue eyes. "Yup! Just what I expected!"
"What?"

"I said, Just what I expected!"

"Well what do you expect?"

"That Loki would ask you to meet him when the war started....BUT! That's not part of our plan."

"OUR plan?!"

"Yes OUR plan!"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you have to get captured and make Loki fall for you, which won't be hard. Find out the war plans so we can be prepared and TA DA! We win and the world is saved!"

"Why me?"

"He loves you."

"Okay then....well what are YOU going to do in...OUR plan?" I ask as I grab the letter and put it back on the table. "Ma'am....I wasn't recruited for S.H.E.I.L.D. for no reason." She said calmly. I raised an eyebrow at her, "What do you mean by that?" I asked. She sighed and snapped her fingers..I gasped. She.....she was me? "What?!" I yell. She smiles and snaps her fingers again. This time as Jay the other agent. "I am the daughter of Misteke...she helped...well she lost...she was against the Xmen. My father well....i never knew him. But I can shape shift and I can also read minds." She said as she turned back to her normal self. "Oh really? Well what am I thinking of?" I asked. She smiled and put the finger on the side of her head. "Wait...oh. You're thinking about Steve Rogers." She said with a sly grin. I was shocked. "Well I-I um." I stammered. "Ma'am I know that you also have powers. Please show me." I was surprised that she wanted to see my powers...I barley used them anymore. I became angry and my whole body burst into flames. "Wow..." Macy whispered. I calmed myself and smiled at her. "Well let's get started on our plan-" I was cut off by a loud scream coming from the lobby. "Ms. Rose." I said as I ran down the hall. Macy followed me.
I violently pushed the down button in the elevator and waited. Finally the doors opened and me and Macy stepped inside. "Who is Ms.Rose?" Macy asked. I looked at her, "I'll explain later." The doors opened to the lobby and I stepped inside......tears filled my eyes....there was Ms.Rose...on the floor. Dead....I began to sob as I ran to her, holding her frail, old body in my arms. I closed her eyes just like I did with Coulson. "Ma'am.....I'm so sorry...So, So, sorry." Macy said as she patted my back. "She was a friend...." I whispered, "Ever since I first moved here....She was so kind....so very kind." I could feel the warm tears running down my face. "WHO DID THIS?!" I yelled. Macy grasped my shoulder, "I think I know." She whispered. I turned around and there it was...A knife stabbed into the wall with a piece of paper underneath it. I slowly put Ms.Rose down and walked over to the wall. In black ink it read,
Thë čhätãrï âré çömīñg. Ÿœü ćâñ't śtòp ít.
I ripped the paper off of the wall and looked at it. "This is Loki's doing." Macy told me. I became angry and before I knew it the paper was nothing but ashes in the floor.
"Do you have a car out front?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Call me Becca."

"Okay then. Becca, I have a car outside."

"Color?"

"Black."

"Perfect. Lets go."