Chapter ten: Back again

BECCAS VIEW;
I stepped away from Loki. I kept walking back until my back hit the cold wall. Loki walked up to me, he was so close to my face. "Let me show you." He whispered. Suddenly I heard it, Macy's voice. "Becca! Becca, where are you?!" Loki turned away from me and walked over to the entrance of the lab. He used his magic to block the door with the biggest table in the room. I heard Macy's voice coming closer, followed by Steve's. "Becca, love. Please," Loki said as he stepped closer to me. I heard Steve hitting the door, screaming my name.
"Steve!" I yelled. He quickly stopped. "Becca! Yes Becca! What is it?!" I sighed. I knew what I had to do. "Go, Steve. Get out of here! Be safe please!" I said, tears filling my eyes. "I want to see you one last time please." I heard him say. I turned to Loki, "Can I see him one more time?" I asked. Loki nodded and unblocked the door. Before I knew what was going on, Steve had embraced me in the biggest hug ever. Macy was standing behind him, "Steve. I have to do this." I said to him. "I have a plan." I whispered. He looked at me. I nodded.
Steve walked out Macy following him. I turned to Loki. "I'm not fighting with you." I said sternly. Loki laughed. My head started to hurt,"You have a plan..... You want to kill me so my army won't take over...oh but they will." He stepped closer to me. "And you will fight for me..." He whispered in my ear. Suddenly there was a flash of bright light.....and there I was......back on the base....or what was left of it.
****************
STEVES VIEW;
I paced around the lab. Is she going to be okay? Good God I need to calm down. I turned to Macy who was sitting in a chair, looking as worried as me. "Hey! Capsicle!" I heard Tony say as he entered the lab. "Not now, Tony!" I snapped. He crossed his arms, "Well I got you a present!" He said. I turned to him, "What?" He smiled and stepped aside, letting Becca walk though the door. "Plan didn't work....Loki caught me off guard." She shrugged.
"That's good."

"How's that good?"

"Because I get to kick some butt with you."