Chapter twelve: A war is coming

BECCAS VIEW;
"Tell us the war plans of Odin!"
"Never."
"Very well." The tall blue creature said in It's deep raspy voice. "You know it's such a shame to damage something so beautiful..." It said as it touched my cheek. Then it hit me as hard as it could. I heard something crack and I started to taste the warm blood in my mouth.
It was so cold there and I was in rags. The thing whipped me, hit me, kicked me, mentally tortured me. He spoke of Loki and how he never loved me. How I was a monster that no one could love. "Well...I guess I'll let you rest...rat." It said as it stepped closer. It placed It's hand on my face. It was burning me. I was chained up so I could do nothing but scream. I yelled and screamed. I kicked and thrashed. It did no good.
NATASHAS VIEW;
I heard screaming. So like any redhead assassin would do, I went to investigate. I quickly realized it was Becca's screams. I ran to her room and turned on the lights. I rushed to her, trying to hold her still. She was pale, shaking, sweating, crying, yelling.
I took her face in my hands. "BECCA! Wake up! Come on! It's ok! Just wake up!" Her eyes shot open and they darted around the room. "What happened?" She asked. "You had a bad dream." I explained.
"What time is it?"

"4:07."

"Go wake Steve up."

"Why?"

"Just go wake him up and tell him to meet me in the training room."

"Ok....are you feeling alright?"

"Yeah....awesome. Just go please."
She was acting strange...but I did what she said. Steve was ticked when I woke him up, but when I told him what happened he told me to get out so he could get ready.
BECCAS VIEW;
I waited in the training room with some jeans and a white tank top. My hair was pulled back in a pony tail (Stark made me one a few days ago that didn't catch on fire.) Steve finally showed up. "What is it Becca?" He asked as I put up a punching bag. "Help me train, Steve."
"Why?"

"There's a war coming."

"Becca ju-"

"No! There's a war coming and we need to be ready!"

"I'm going back to bed, Becca. Sorry." I sighed, "Fine. Go ahead." Steve left.
I wrapped up my hands so they wouldn't get hurt. I walked over to the punching bag and began to hit it. I began to feel so angry. I hit the punching bag with all my strength. I felt my powers take over. My flame body continued to abuse the punching bag. I felt like I never have before. I felt angry....betrayed. Faster and faster I punched it. Until I decided to kick it. The punching bag flew off of the hook and hit the ground with a thud, sand spilling out of the side. I calmed myself.
"Wow....can I join in?" I heard a happy voice say. Macy. I turned to her and smiled. "Sure! You know, I'd never imagine that you would wear shots and a tee shirt like a normal person." I joked. She laughed and walked over to me. Her hair was pulled into a bun and she didn't have her glasses on. "Yes, I'm wearing contacts." She said. I smiled.
"Okay....attack me with all you got." Macy said from the other side of the training room. "Macy are you sure about this?" She laughed and held out her arms. "Come on! What could go wrong?!" I sighed and let my powers take over then I ran at her. "Ohhh. You where going to kick. Bad move." Macy said as she stepped out of the way and watched me fall on my face. I calmed myself before I set the mats on fire. Macy helped me up. "You have to clear your mind. You failed your attack because you had it in your mind and I saw that....can you please not use that language in your head by the way, it's disturbing." She smiled. I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, just let your body decide what to do. Let your powers control you. You especially have to do this around Loki. He's a mind reader....more powerful than me. I know this because I was in that lab with him when you where saying be to Steve and all that. But anyway, AGAIN!" I walked back to the other side of the training room. "Ready?"
"Ready." I once again let my powers turn my body into a killing machine. I ran as fast as I could, clearing my mind while Macy stand there calmly. Right when I was about to hit her. Steve. I stopped in my tracks and quickly calmed myself. She laughed. She sounded just like Steve. Macy turned back to her normal self, "You must have no weaknesses. NONE! Or else," She quickly twisted my arm behind my back and pinned me to the ground. "You get killed."
*************
Me and Macy continued to train until Nick called me out into the hall. "Sir?" I gasped as I wiped sweat off my forehead and took a sip of my water. "Follow me." He simply said. We walked down the long halls until we came to a black door. Nick entered a pass code and the door opened slowly. The walls where alined with suits, capes, masks, shields. "What are we doing here?" I asked. Nick said nothing. We walked to the middle of the room where a table was. "This," Nick gestured to a suit on the table. "Is your new suit. So you don't have to keep using Stark's Fire prof spray." He explained. I ran my finger over the suit. It was black with a red choker to go with it (there was also a really nice red hair band). "Wow." I whispered. "It will be in your closet. Do not put it on unless you have to suit up. The suit was made for your powers. The fabric doesn't melt and the choker is to make your powers a little bit stronger. And when-"
"Yeah. When I'm mad my powers activate. So I'm technically just like Bruce. Except I know what's going on while my powers have taken over." I explained. Nick nodded to me and led me out of the room. I held the suit, choker, and hairband in my arms. I loved it.
I put the suit in the back of my really small closet on the base. The rooms we had there where small, but we managed. It was now, twelve thirty in the afternoon. I sat on my bed and sighed. Suddenly an agent burst into my room, "Agent Eastwood-"
"Please don't say my last name."
"....I'm sorry...Agent Becca, theres a problem."

"With?"

"Steve."