Chapter four: Memories

BECCAS VIEW;
The guard leaves me in the room with the maniac. To my right there are a bunch of controls and right in front of me there is a giant glass case that's holding the moron. "Becca, love." Loki says as he walks to the front of the cell. "I'm not your love." I say quickly. He steps back. "Please Becca, let me talk to you."
"Where's the teseract?"
"You where in Asguard." What? What did he say? What is, Asguard? "What's....never mind." I say as I remember that this man is crazy. "You met me there. You where in a cell!" He raises him voice a little. Suddenly a sharp pain starts in my head. I gasp as I grip my head. "Here! Look! I'm trying to bring your memories back!" He says as he holds out his arms.
The pain gets worse. I try to fight it, I start to see quick and unclear visions but I ignore them. Worse and worse the pain gets. I scream in pain as I fall to my knees, tears dripping down my face. I fall to the cold floor, screaming. "STOP! STOP IT!" I scream. I look at him. He looks worried. Apparently he stopped whatever he was doing, but the pain still stuck with me. I continued to scream and cry. Then I started to black out.....the last thing I saw was Steve's worried face.
STEVES VIEW;
I watch the monitors, there is no sound on them but I still try to listen. "She'll be fine Capsicle!" Tony says as he pats my back, I ignore him and continue watching. They are talking.... it suddenly Becca starts to scream and cry. I run out of the security room and down to Loki's cell. I open the door and run to Becca. She passed out. I held her in my arms and pick her up. "How DARE you touch her!" I hear Loki yell. I turn to look at him. I'm angry. "LOOK! Look at her! This is what you did! She could be dead! I don't get how you know her or whatever tricks you are pulling! Leave her alone!" I yell at him. He now looks just as mad as me, he makes his hands into fists and Stella closer, "Why do you care?!" I just look at him for a second then reply, "Because I love her." Loki hits his fist on the class. "Love her?! I HAVE LOVED HER BETTER THAN ANYONE! YOU ARE JUST A MORTAL! She used to love me! But her memory is gone! You will NEVER! Love her like I do!" He yells. I say nothing. I just walk out of the room and take Becca to her bed.
LOKIS VIEW;
There she was...... as beautiful as ever. She didn't remember me....but I didn't care. I still lived her. I didn't want to hurt her....I was just trying to help.
The soldier....he loves her.....I think.... I might have to kill him.
BECCAS VIEW;
My head hurt so bad when I woke up. I tightly closed my eyes for a second before opening them and looking around. I was in my "room" on the base, Steve was sitting next to my bed, he was asleep. I look down at my hand and it is being held tightly by Steve's hand. I stare at him for a second, before he opens his eyes and looks at me, "Mornin sunshine." I whisper. My body aches and my head hurts. "Hey..how are you feeling?" He asks. I slowly shrug my shoulders. "Okay I guess." I tell him. He looks at me for a while. "Do you remember what happened?" He asked me. I nodded, "Yeah that crazy guy..Loki? Yeah, Loki. He like tried to bring memories back or whatever. Then my head started to hurt like really, really, really, bad...now I'm here." He nods and looks at our hands and quickly lets go, "Sorry...sorry." He quickly says. I shake my head, "It's fine."
"Are you feeling good enough to walk?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. Want me to help you-"

"No. I'm okay." Steve gets up and gestures to the door. "After you." He says as I roll my eyes.
****************************
"YOU CAN'T KILL ME! I KNOW IVE TRIED!" Bruce yelled. We where a standing in the lab now, just staring at Bruce. I slowly activate my powers and Natahsa and Nick hold their guns. "Bruce," I say calmly. "Put down the septor." Bruce quickly looks at his hand and puts Loki's septor back on the table. "Sorry kids you don't get to see my party trick after all." Bruce says as he walks out. Natasha follows him. "Well....thats a bummer." Tony says as I calm my powers and look at him. "Bummer? If he didn't calm himself we all could be dead right now!" Steve said as he steps closer to Tony. "I'm not afraid to hit an old man."

"Put on the suit...lets go a few rounds."

"Hmmm.....no."

"Coward."

"No. I just don't want to fight a moron like you." Suddenly there was an explosion and the whole base shook. I fell and out of the corner of my eye I saw Steve look at Tony, "Put on the suit."
"Yup!"