Bad/Alt Ending One: Left Behind

Sunny walks upstairs. SOMETHING speaks in Mari's voice, she sounds like she's crying, "Please… don't do this…"

Sunny grabs the knife from the corner of his mother's room. The woman who left him behind for greed like everyone else. Like those scumbags who wanted him to die for greed. All for money.

Why are the others any different. They can't be right?

"I'm coming home…" Sunny mutters, "Mari…"

Sunny stabs himself, a shoot pain spreads up through his stomach, warm read fluid spreads, dripping as vision darkens. He sees Mari and reaches out to her, seeing in front from of a pair of golden gates…

Aubrey goes to check on Sunny, and breaks down upon seeing Sunny. She grabs the body, still warm, the blood staining Sunny's drip jacket and her white jakcet.

"NO!' She screams as tears run down her face, "You don't GET to leave me alone again!"

Everything comes crashing down. Aubrey grabs the knife, stabbing herself as she laughs hysterically, "You don't GET to leave me again…"

She then recalls as panic fills her eyes, overwhelmed by regret she tries to stop the bleeding, "Wait… no!"

She applies pressure to the wound as blood gushes out. Her vision blurs as childhood memories flash, those happy moments flash before her eyes, "I can't…" she gasps out, crying, seeing her mistake, "I can't leave Basil behind… Basil… I love you… I'm sorry…"

The newspaper reads the next morning, Basil viewing it as he tightens the shears around his neck. "Aubrey and Sunny found dead in double suicide! Authorities baffles as two brothers inherit estate of millionaire orphan."

Basil cries hysterically, "You don't GET to leave me behind…"

And closes the shears around his neck.

His head falls to the floor in the dark room, blood spewing from his neck…

Kel and Hero become the richest men in Faraway, but no one ever saw their faces since that day. Unable to cope, together they locked themselves away, and, unable to eat, decayed and died. 

It was years before their bodies were found.

And thus the truth died with Sunny...