Anime OP (Days Three and Four): Left Behind, to Forge the Future

(As the first verse plays, camera pans over the entire friend group at the hangout spot, seemingly happy until Sunny spots SOMETHING looming over the lake and tenses up.)

Do you hear that voice,

From beyond the other side?

That haunting memory,

Of SOMETHING you did?

(Sunny falls through the floor, the camera following his head until he switches to Omori as the second verse plays, charging with his friends at JAWSUME.)

The dreams and reality the lines are blurring.

A choice to make to decide your future!

(Show Omori trying to stab himself, Sunny appears the world morphing into White Space as Omori charges him.)

To face the truth,

And move forward!

(Omori phases through Sunny, leaving him to turn and see Mari, who forces a smile through her tears and, standing in front of a golden gate, extends a hand to him. Sunny reaches for her hand as images of the bad endings flash.)

The choice for what we long to see,

What wealth can't buy,

What we can't reclaim.

Against what we still have, and our desire to protect it.

(Sunny reaches away, causing Mari to smile and hug him. She moves her mouth, the phrases, "I'll be here when you do join me." Followed by, "But please stay away as long as you can. I'll see you again eventually." Afterwards, as the next verse plays, she smiles and walks through the golden gates into a bright light.)

But what lies beyond,

Is not here now.

So focus on life,

And the future!

(Sunny turns to see his friends behind him, waving to him. He rushes to their side, throwing the jacket aside before entering a group hug before they all walk forward in the future, the camera panning up to Mari in the clouds, implying she's in Heaven.)

So focus on what wealth can't buy,

Those you love and on your life!

On what you have here as you,

Forge a future brighter still!