SOMETHING

Sunny awakens in Green Space, Omori starring him down.

"You're making a mistake," Omori growls. 

Sunny grabs his violin from the center if the room, "I need… The truth… for my family."

"When they learn it you won't have one," Omori retorts.

Sunny doesn't reply, afraid Omori is right, but continuing all the same. Out of lobe for Aubrey and Basil. His brotherly love for Kel and Henry. And…

His love for his dead sister Mari.

He exits the door into the bank. It's empty, save for Mari, that spectre who greets him, "Oh hey. How you been?"

Sunny hugs her, being hugged back as she explains, "I don't have long… your dream friends are OK but… I'm not one of them and… it's not our time to reunite.

Mari assures Sunny with a smile, "Though we can walk together for a bit."

The two proceed through the empty park in a tense silence as the two walk towards their goal.

"You're about to remember you know," Mari explains with a serious but compassionate tone, "No matter what happens, please, keep living."

Mari helps Sunny up past a steep incline in the waters of Deep Well, the area growing darker as the duo descend, "This world will be OK, your friends here will be OK, but ours, yours… it needs you. Our family needs you. Please…"

Mari stops at a boat dock, "Forgive yourself OK? It wasn't your fault."

Mari hugs Sunny one last time before fading away, leaving Sunny alone as a massive red whale emerges from the waters declaring as the communist anthem blares, "COMRADE!"

Sunny leaps back as the whale continues, "Be not afraid comrade! We mean you no harm!"

"I am Humphrey," the whale explains, "A profound communist. I am your dream, and since you are more socialist since communist, I was to be Omori's final boss. I know you believe communism cannot work as all my cells work to the collective, but I choose not to fight you of my own free will Sunny. This world will carry on, my intention to have Jawsume steal the clams was to protect this world which I no longer believe you will destroy. Dreamer, it is time for you to seek the truth. Come…"

Humphrey opens his mouth to reveal a golden door with three locks broken beside it, "To Gold Space."

Sunny reaches for the door and opens it. He will finally learn the SOMETHING he repressed.

The ground is cold an shard, shining with needless extravagance as his back is rendered soar by the metal surface he awakens upon.

Welcome to Gold Space. 

Sunny stands upon the gleaming surface, blood dripping down his hands as he walks forward towards a tree. The tree where Mari…

Hung herself.

No.

"No!" sunny yells, "She…"

SOMETHING looms over him.

"I-" Sunny forces himself to recall as he breaks down crying.

And then…

It all…

Clicks.

Sunny didn't always live in that nice house. He once lived in a much smaller house which was run down, a rental with two cramped floors. Sunny's parents had always wanted more, whenever Mari got money from work they would take it and leave the house, and they pushed her for…