Cosmic Capitalist

Green Space.

Where Omori lives.

Omori was a very blessed kid financially.

For he has the only three clams in the headspace.

The floor is lined with worthless green paper, bills with no meaning to Omori. He tries digging through to the bottom but they seem to go on forever. As if they could be printed forever and lose all value, their worth being made up in the first place.

He brushes this aside and spots that door. A vault door. 

He opens the vault door, the large metallic barrier grating on the floor as light shines from beyond. He walks through it...

"Oh there you are Omori!" Aubrey greets happily, "You here to make a withdraw?"

Aubrey stands behind the desk of a purple back lobby, the wooden barrier between her and Omori a blue color. 

"I don't think it'll do him any good to," Kel interjects at his own window, "No one uses clams, there's only three clams in the world and they all belong to Omori. You gotta trade around here."

"Besides," Hero adds, a security guard with a baton standing next to the entrance, leaning against the wall, "Clams only have the value we give them they're inheritly worthless. They're also dangerous, drive men mad. That's why..."

Hero walks behind the desk, smiling as he opens the vault, "We keep them in here!"

...

...

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Hero yells, "The clams! They're gone! All of them!"

"What?" Aubrey demands rushing over, before seeing the situation, "Well we're in big trouble aren't we?"

"Come on guys!" Kel reassures, "I'm sure Mari will know what to do! She's at the park down the way!"

"Well Omori it's your clams," Hero reminds, "Let's hit the road!"

The party leaves the bank, entering the park where Mari sits on her picnic blanket. The four rush to her. 

"What's wrong Omori?" Mari inquires with deep concern in her eyes, "You look stressed."

"Bank's been robbed," Hero explains, "Did anyone pass by here."

"Yeah..." Mari sighs solemnly, "We're in a bit of trouble. They got Basil, took him up."

"But Omori is afraid of heights," Kel reminds, "Isn't he?"

Omori carries on, Aubrey reminding, "Yeah, but he hates clams more..."

"We'll be back soon," Kel smiles.

"Keep Omori safe!" Mari calls.

The party proceeds towards a massive ladder, kids in the park fighting. Omori approaches too.

"The clams will be mine!" One laughs, "Mine! Hahaha!"

Madness driven by greed fills the park.

"Hey!" One yells, "Those guys are leaving to get the clams!"

A large purple monster yells, "You kids aren't going anywhere! Those clams are mine!"

BOSS attacks. 

Omori is ANGRY.

BOSS is GREEDY.

Emotion: GREEDY

Will steal any items the party attempts to use. Certain skills deal more damage to GREEDY foes.