Day 1: The Welcoming Ball

Dominique's POV ~

We had gotten there at 3 am so they all looked hella tired and obviously didn't want to be there.

"His Majesty, King Edmund Heath of Rodask. Her Majesty, Queen Allyson Shepherd, Heath of Rodask. His Highness, Crown Prince Julian Heath of Rodask. His Highness, Prince Wyatt of Rodask. Her Highness, Princess Dominique of Rodask..."

Blah blah blah, he continued all the way down to Jaime and I look around the room.

I find the princess and she was hiding in a corner with her signature RBF and she's half-asleep with her head resting on a wall.

"I'm tired," I say and King Lozano looks at me and clears his throat

"Yes, I'm sure you guys are pretty tired. Yosef here will show you to your rooms." They all scatter and the princess wobbles back to her room. I laugh to myself.

We follow the old butler and we get to my room first which was right in the front of the east wing.

I walk in and all my bags were already there and quickly and neatly organized into the closet.

I change quickly and go to sleep.

*_*

"Dominique! get up!" Mick yells in my ear and I jump.

"You need to get ready."

"oh"

I groan and get up. I take a bath and then put on my chemise and sat down on a chair in front of a mirror as Michaela did my makeup.

"Where is Adrienne?"

"Give her a second."

"Is she okay?"

"She hasn't cried in a while but I'm not really sure."

"Aren't you--" I get interrupted as Adrienne walks in with the dress and Nette behind her with my crown.

I look at Adrienne and she was already dressed. She was wearing a short black dress and had her hair in waves.

Look away. Look away.

Michaela finishes my makeup and then I stand up and Nette puts on my corset. I put my arms through and she tightens it with the ropes on the back.

They put on my dress. It was a black glittery dress with a slit on my right leg.

They sit me down again and Adrienne does my hair leaving it beautifully and she then puts the crown on my head

She looks at me through the mirror and it seems the crown flustered her a bit.