Chapter 23

My love

My love....you belong here,with me.

you belong here,with me

•••

"I'm gonna pay you back, I promise"

I whispered to myself, If I find Jungkook tonight, It'll be all because of Mark, I'm inside a quarter with other dancers who looked more like strippers, my hands are turning cold from nervousness, I've sneaked in here pretending to be one of the strippers, The guards had done a thorough check, skimming his fingers around the girls body to make sure we didn't carry any suspicious thing.

I didn't let Mark come with me till here, Insisting to drop me far away from the ship, I stared at my trembling hands remembering how I slit the girl's throat. The girl who was supposed to be here instead of me. Was it worth it? I don't know. There are fifteen girls here total including me, I'm sure it would've looked suspicious if there was an extra girl.

I buried my head in my palms, wanting nothing more than to scream, to get the hell out of here, My mind has become so messed up that sometimes I can't even comprehend what is right and what is wrong anymore. I need help. I know I'm not normal.

I'm anxious, terrified even. I don't know what I'll find here, I don't know If Jungkook is even there or not, and if he is, Does he still remember me?

I'm all on my own after all, It's clear something illegal is going on here, The mob bosses, dealers and all sorts of people have started to arrive, The Ship is huge and I am inside a chamber with four other girls, I was sitting at the corner infront of a dressing table silently listening to them talking. They all were very beautiful honestly- , their skin was pale, they were skinny and their glittery costume fit their firm perfectly, and before I could begin getting self conscious, I reminded myself that I was here for My man and I should focus on that, I couldn't help but listen into their conversation tho.

"Oh God, That man is just- I'll be blessed to just have him for one night-mhhmm"

I heard the shortest out of those girls moan shamelessly while talking about some man, cringing internally.