Chapter 16

°°°°°§§°°°°°

°°°°°§§°°°°°

It was almost night when the door of her bedroom slammed open, and a man entered the room only to freeze at the sight in front of him, his eyes widen and his jaw dropped, while the couple cuddling in the bed were sleeping peacefully until the man'...

It was almost night when the door of her bedroom slammed open, and a man entered the room only to freeze at the sight in front of him, his eyes widen and his jaw dropped, while the couple cuddling in the bed were sleeping peacefully until the man's scream plus squeal caught the attention of the couple as well as the other men who were downstairs in the living room. The couple's eyes shot open as the other men 'almost' made their way inside the room.

"The hell Park fucking Jimin! Get out! OUT!" Jungkook growled moving closer to the woman beside him and hiding her face in his chest.....but Y/n had other plans, she wiggled away from his grasp, grabbing the lamp on the bed's side table as Jimin visibly trembled in fear.

The six men stopped at their tracks when they saw mochi's face almost being smashed by the lamp, the lamp getting smashed at the wall just beside him, they automatically move backwards,making their way further down the hall.

"SORRY! OUCH!" Jimin hastily got out of the room as if his life depends on it, but not before getting a pillow getting smashed at the back of his head, as he stumbled forward at the force, but still closed the door behind him as he got out. The other men looked at the sulking jimin, as moved past them, but not before mumbling something, leaving them shocked at what they heard.

"They definitely fucked"

.

.

.

.

On the other hand Jungkook couldn't understand if he was proud or afraid,as Y/n collapsed in his chest, her legs on his waist and her arms around his neck as she cringed onto him like a koala. Nevertheless Jungkook smiled cutely, hugging her back as she mumbled.

"That short monkey disturbed our sleep"

.

.

.

.

Next morning
Y/N's pov