Chapter 11

'It's just the beginning, my love"

°°¶¶°°§§§°°¶¶°°

Y/N's pov

It's been so long since I've been around people like this, it all feel new. I'm still confused about the kiss from yesterday, well, who wouldn't...? But I won't deny the attraction which I feel towards Jungkook, I can't deny the fact that he's one hell of a gorgeous man, and I also can't deny the fact that it won't take me long to grew a liking towards him.

These guys here are just..... To good for me, I don't think I deserve this care after what I've done in my past. They are all friendly and I believe no one can fake such a genuine care. They asked me to stay and this time my guts told me to trust them unlike the first time we met, so I agreed. Jungkook's weird mood swings are taking me by surprise actually, I'm finding his behavior strange but..... I like strange things... They are exciting. I didn't wore the contact lenses, I don't know if Jungkook's yesterday's words were honest or not but I felt a little confident after that, the other boys were also surprised but then they filled my heart with compliments.

"Wow! You gotta unique eye color Y/N!" Taehyung gasped in amazement.

"Really there, don't hide them, your beautiful the way you are"
Yoongi gave me his gummy smile.

Honestly, I was quite flustered, being a loner, I wasn't actually used to compliments but they have made me feel at ease. I don't know them very well but after a long time I'm actually willing to make some friends.

Currently, I'm sitting in the living room with Jimin, Taehyung and Yoongi who were talking about politics, which is not my interest,while the others are in the kitchen, preparing lunch. It's an open kitchen, attached with the living room so we can freely see what's going on in the kitchen and I'm absolutely impressed with Jin's cooking style. I ain't feeling much  uncomfortable with them, which is quite surprising. Sometimes I even forget that they are Mafia's sons and even If they were dangerous I wouldn't be afraid of them, I'm not afraid of pain.
I saw Jungkook coming downstairs with his damped hair and casual clothes.