Chapter 1

×°°¶°°×

.....×°°¶°°×.....

"Listen son,you don't have a choice

"Listen son,you don't have a choice. You have to obey me otherwise you know the consequences"
The man said glancing at the picture of a small boy, then glaring at his twenty-five year old son.

"You cannot tell me what to do"
The son replied, while clenching his jaw, his legs crossed as he sat on the chair, arms folded across his chest as he glared at his father.

"Ha! Do you think after all these years of preparing you to be my successor, I'm gonna let it waste? You should have known from the time of your hyung's death, that this day will come"

"Shut up!!I never asked you to make me train non-stop from the age of six!" The younger male shouted frustrated.

"Now now, we don't want your Lil brother to face the consequences now, do we?  The man smirk.

The younger male was left speechless, he couldn't believe the the man in front of him-his father-was threatening him like this, he couldn't believe he was dragging his younger brother in this, and he couldn't help but think about that Innocent boy-Jaehyun, his baby brother. Jungkook........ He doesn't want to kill people, he wanted a normal life, heck he didn't even tried to interact make friends because he knew they'll be in danger, and that caused him to be awkward around females, he desperately tries not to show it, I mean how could a twenty-five year old man be shy around girls? That's just very unmanly, but he never really interacted with any females after his mother and hyung was killed right infront of his eyes.

"Fine, I'll do whatever you want"
He said after taking a deep breath, trying to control his temper.

"That's my boy! You can leav-"

Before he could finish his sentence the door was slammed shut. The father sighs, his eyes softening.

"Im sorry son...Im so sorry..I wish I could've given you a better life"

If a person is even 10% kind.... When they do something bad, that little amount of kindness, humanity is enough to drown them with guilt, being a good person is hard, but sometimes being the Villain is harder.