Chapter 15

Let me explore every inch of you

°°°°°°°°

"He helped me escape the asylum

"He helped me escape the asylum.... "

" W-what.... Asylum...?" Jungkook asked completely bewildered.
But before he could say anything Y/n cut him off, placing herself in a sitting position which made jungkook follow her.

"I-its complicated Jungkook, I-I don't think I can tell you..... Im afraid...... "  She spoke in a quite voice which made Jungkook soften as grabbed her arms, making her sit herself on his lap, while he lead his back against the headboard of the bed.

"My baby...,"  He spoke in a soft voice, completely hiding his shock, as he caress her bare arm and back. "What are you afraid of....? You know I'm here for you... I'll always be here for you, my love" 

Her heart flutter at his actions and words, she nibbled on her lips before speaking.

"I- can I.. Um... Wear something before speaking..?" she asked hesitantly which made Jungkook smile, he didn't answered her but was fast to grab his t-shirt which he was wearing earlier before making her wear it by himself.

"Are you comfortable now, hm?" He asked her, to which she nodded her head. He kept caressing her, slipping his hand inside the t-shirt smoothly which made her calm rather than uncomfortable. She took a deep breath before speaking.

"Two years ago, it happened in busan........"

Flashback

"S-stop! Mmhh-" A girl's head was being pushed inside the Orphanage restroom toilet. The girl was surrounded by four to six people, who were enjoying and doing the sin.

"You deserve it you Y/n..... Fucking die already! " Screamed another girl who was holding Y/n head in place. Her body was covered with bruises as she Gasps for air when another girl grabbed her by her hair dragging her outside the stall.