Chapter 21

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

Satisfaction....... Immense satisfaction is what I'am feeling right now. Blood was all over the place,her head smashed against the bloody ground, I scoff, It reminds me of that fateful day, I never thought I'd do anything like that again but oh well. Karma is a bitch,which came to her in the form of me,myself. The only thing left for me is to escape from here. 

I stared around the room,looking for something anything,which could help me fight the guards outside,I'm not the strongest right now and that's making me uncertain. I started searching around the room in hopes to find something and to my absolute luck,there is a gun here. I don't know it's name,I was not interested in guns so don't judge me,It's a gun,who cares about it's name. 

I went towards it the rag bag from which it was peaking out from and oh! there's a small one too! I picked the small one and decided to tuck it into my ragged pants, I wonder if i would be able to even pick the large one up, I'd try anyways. OH! It's quite heavy but I'd have to manage. I try to remember how Jungkook taught me.......Unlocking it.....trigger.....um.....I think I Got it! 

I giggle,my viens burning in giddiness as I realize I'd be with my lover soon, I took a deep breath knowing I have to be fast in order to catch them off guard, I unlocked the door and that's when it I did it.....

----

There were not many guards, plus they were not expecting this to happen so that was a bonus for me Oh! and I stole a car from them,I giggle as I accelerated the speed. 

But as I think about what I just did,My lips turn into a frown,as I stoped the car abrubtly ,I miss Jungkook. And just like that tears started trickling down my cheek,and I sob. Sob for the first time in these years,Sob because I know I'll never be the same anymore.

I wonder if Jungkook will ever forgive me,for not being able to save his brother? I'm trying so hard to hold onto that one last string of my sanity.Oh What a monster I've become and the most scariest thing is,I don't feel guilty,at all. I still wonder why It happened to me? and with that I broke down even more, I cry my heart out,with no one there to hear me,no one to hold me as cold become my only blanket.