Chapter 3 (edited)

'Beginning of that bloody madness'

°°¶¶°°

Entering the classroom, his eyes immediately landed on her, she was sitting at the very last row, beside the window, her hood still on, He noticed that she wasn't wearing any piercing, she also didn't had green eyes anymore, instead they were brow...

Entering the classroom, his eyes immediately landed on her, she was sitting at the very last row, beside the window, her hood still on, He noticed that she wasn't wearing any piercing, she also didn't had green eyes anymore, instead they were brown as he looked straight In her eyes, he Wondered which was her true colour. Jungkook forced his eyes away from her.

"Good morning everyone, My name is Jeon Jungkook but you can address me as Mr.Jeon, I hope you know that I'll be your substitution teacher of literature for this month, but before starting my class,I would like to aware you with the rules. No.1, Do not drool in my class," He eyed the girls, slightly disgusted by the way they were drooling as if they were in high school. He continued. "No.2 Do not talk to each other until I allow you to, No.3 You have to obey my every command, no. matter.what,and last but not least do not break any of these rules,it's simple as that," He shrugged. "Any questions?"

A lot of girls raised their hands as he internally rolled eyes.
" No? Okay. Let's proceed with the class" He said, making the students slightly surprised, they thought that he was just a young teacher, who will enjoy the attention given to him by those girls because of his attractive face.

While he was reading the lesson, he could feel y/n's eyes on him, which increased his heart rate,his face felt slightly hot, but he tried to not make it oblivious, knowing she was a scholar student and was just concentrating on the lesson. He still couldn't believe he was doing it for a girl he just saw
Two days ago,but somehow he could feel that it would be worth it. He felt this desire to have her in his arms,he wanted to be the only one to protect her, love her, cherish her, touch her and he wanted to be the only one she'll love, look at, touch, cherish, and feel protected to be with, the only thought of her With another man made him want to snarl. He could feel that she was a mystery, he could feel that she had many hidden secrets, and he wanted her to reveal them herself, even if he wanted he could get all her information within two hours.