Chapter 12

'My obsession's every limit is limitless

'My obsession's every limit is limitless.... '

¬¬¦¦¬¬
°

Y/N's pov 5 pm

Y/N's pov
5 pm

"Um... Y/n...?" a voice called out from the other side of the door as I voiced out a 'Come in', the door opened revealing Taehyung. He gave me his boxy smile before entering the room walking towards me. I smiled back patting the seat beside me on the bed as he gladly seated himself.

"So... How are you..?" He asked me after a little while. I took a deep breath before answering.

"I don't know, fine, I guess.... I could just feel that my life isn't going to be the same anymore."

"Im sorry... You don't deserve to get into this mess and all..." He said looking down making me smile,maybe he's the sweetheart of this group? Observing his caring tone I could tell he was sincere.

"Hey, stop sulking! Look at the good side, my life won't be boring anymore, maybe dangerous, it of course sound stupid and plus I'm not alone, I-uh-have you guys.?"  Shit the fuck, I visibly cringe at the last sentence, crunching my nose a little but i heard a laugh which made me smile

"Y-you! Of course we are here for you, and maybe we could be besties, who knows." He winked at me at the end causing my face to break into a large grin."but seriously y/n, I haven't expected this kind of reaction from a girl like you."

"Oh really Professor Kim?" I teased, his cheek turning red.

"Ahh! Don't call me that!" he laughed and placed one hand on his face trying to hide which I found adorable. I'm still not sure why they took the Professor's job, is it a coincidence that they are in the same University as mine? I would have to go to the university after some days, but I could actually care less about it,even if I'm a scholar student doesn't mean I like to study or go to that hell hole.