Chapter 18

¶¶¶°°¶¶¶

¶¶¶°°¶¶¶

Walking down the stairs,towards the living room where the men waited for her

Walking down the stairs,towards the living room where the men waited for her. Her dress was dragging behind her as she walked down and Her Lover gazed at her with his sparkling eyes.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip softly,checking out the woman he calls his.Especially after making love with each other the other night,they were literally smitten by each other, capturing each other's mind,heart,soul and body completely. The others were also looking at each other with soft smiles,obviously happy for the youngest.

Y/n smiled softly as she stood infront of Jungkook,who softly grabbed her hips,placing a sweet kiss on her forehead.

"You are looking gorgeous,my love"

"You too are .....looking handsome" She replied with a shy voice and smile making the others chuckle at her cuteness.

"Woah! Nobody is gonna compliment me,eh?" Taehyung said in a fake hurt voice.

"You all the looking looking handsome, but i find my man the most perfect,obviously" She said while chucking making the Jungkook's scowl towards the others turn into a shy smile despite his effort,burying his face against the crook of her neck while the other howled and cooed.

"Now let's go! I seriously wanna get this over with"  Y/n whined,dragging Jungkook outside while the others followed.

After reaching the mansion in about an hour, Jungkook,Y/n,Taehyung and Jimin step out of the first car, while the others got out of the second one. The eight people had all the attention diverted towards them. Y/n was quite excited to meet Hana, but of course just to show her who Jungkook belongs to.

The party was like any typical rich ass man's type. Expect for a few things.
After about thirty minutes of doing nothing but drinking and making out with each other in the dark corner of the room, Jungkook and Y/n finally came across, Hana and Man beside her.

Y/N's pov

"Jungkookie! I missed you" and just when she was about to hug my man, I just had to reach my hand to in order for her to not touch him. She was obviously pretty, pale milking skin and your typical Barbie doll look,