Chapter 20

Y/N POV;

Y/N POV;

Three years in this hellhole........I don't even know how I'am even alive. I feel numb. I wonder how Jungkook is doing,Did he forget about me? Did he find another girl? Oh! What am I thinking again. He can't love anyone except me.........He can't. I need to get out of here first.I've had enough. 

I never thought I'll ever get used to my loneliness,But I'll never come over the guilt......I couldn't save him.....How useless.

There used to be a small boy with me here,they kidnapped him too because apparently he witnessed me getting kidnapped,and my heart shattered into uncountable pieces when I found out that that boy was none other than Jungkook's little brother. I stared down at the chains around my hand,his screams still echoing in my ears. They killed that innocent soul infront of me,and I couldn't do anything other that crying like a pathetic woman.He was so much like him......He used to tell me that it'll be alright.....that we'll get out of here. He told me I looked just as pretty as Jungkook told him I was.I wish I could turn back the time.I did get the so called 'punishment' for shielding him,and I'm sure my back is full of scars by now.

The sound of the door opening caught my attention.There she is.The monster under human skin. 

"Hello there......Are you ready for play time?"

I just stared at her blankly as she walked over in that red dress,she is the daughter of my captors and had her eyes on Jungkook for a long time but I don't think that is just it,there must be something more,and I remember her mentioning Jungkook's father once.Ugh those electric shocks has messed up my mind.And it would be a lie if I said I don't get Hallucinations.

That-is the same dress Jungkook brought for me and I wish I could tear her apart limb from limb for touching what is mine. unlocking my chains and dragging me out of the small room and towards the 'lab'. I know what I have to do.I have been scared till now,but not anymore.There have been day where I would imagine killing her and that man brutally ,but I didn't want to become a monster and the fact that there was no news of Jungkook......I can't stay here anymore.....no.....

She shut the door behind us,and I stared at the equipements  infront of me blankly.I stopped fighting a year ago and these idiots let there guards down and now think I won't fight back anymore.

"Go on bitch-lay down on the bed for master"

I slowly made my way towards the bed,my gaze struck on the sharp tools.There was no one else in here. I could here her steps behind me and collecting my remaining strength,I attacked,catching her off guard by pushing her and reaching for the knife.She didn't had time to react when I stabbed her near her collarbone. I couln't control my body anymore.I was desperate to get out of here.She screamed in pain as i pushed her onto the bed,strapping her hands and ankles.I felt something snap inside of me,and finally I said those words.

"IT'S TIME FOR PAYBACK"   

_________

It was kind of a filler chapter and I'm sure I've never wrote this badly before,so I'll edit it soon.