Chapter 10

'Hide your eyes my darling, people can see your heart through your eyes'

¶¶§§¦¦°¦¦§§¶¶

Jungkook's pov

Jungkook's pov

I opened my eyes slowly before shutting them again. "Ughh"  I turn to my left side but jolt up when the pain shoot through my body. It took me a few seconds to realize what was going on. Was that a dream....? No, I don't think so, I clearly remembered tasting her addictive lips. I stare at my shoulder, noticing a replaced bandage there, I wasn't wearing a shirt of course. What the hell just happened?

Suddenly there was a knock, I rasped a 'Come in' as the door of my room opened and the girl of my dreams entered making me sigh at her beauty,but there was something wrong, oh, so damn wrong! She was wearing a white oversized t-shirt and the jeans she wore yesterday. The problem was that isn't my t-shirt..... I frowned my eyebrows as my jaw tighten. I got up from my bed before she could say something, leaving her confused, I walked towards my cupboard, taking out two of my own t-shirts, I wore one quickly before throwing the second one at her face, not having any control of my movements.

"Change" my voice came out cold unwilling.

"What?!-"

"Y/n, do not argue, just, please" my voice soften slightly, as I pointed towards my bathroom door. I cannot stand a moment with Taehyung's smell on her, no, it.... It feels as if she belonged to him.... I-i just can't stand it.

I sat on my bed with my head In my hands as I took deep breaths. I heard the bathroom room opened and then closed, which meant she is doing what I said. God! I love how obedient she is to me, and I'll make sure it'll be only me. My mind is constantly filled with her twenty four hours seven days. I don't know what is happening with me. I heard the bathroom door opened as my eyes automatically turned to her small figure with my t-shirt. Yes, that's the scene I like,she walked closer to me as I grabbed her hand and made her sit next to me, making her startled slightly. She smells like me.... Hehe.... I internally giggled finding my own behavior weird, But.... In a good way.

"I-" She clears her throat before speaking. "What's up with you Jungkook?"

"What...?" she called me by my name? Aww!

"I- I mean Why did you kissed me yesterday....? and you're just- acting weird"

My mind turned blank, I frozed with my eyes wide, my brain totally ignoring her second sentence. It... it was was true?! I wasn't dreaming?! I kissed her! Oh... My... God,before I could stop, my lips curved up in a large grin as I could feel my face turn red.

"I... Kissed you....." I mumbled to myself and by now her face was coping my face color, "Um-but how-did I end up-" I was cut off by her soft voice.

"Uh.... Actually- you kind of passed out while we were- Um-you... Know?" She coughed cutely, avoiding the eye contact, one hand playing with the Golden piercing in her ear. "And yeah... I had to drive you back here, maybe you weren't too strong to take me to a drive." She said after composing herself as her voice mocked me maybe, trying to ignore the situation,but still making me love it. I guess, being with her made my brain forget about the pain but my body was still weak from the loss of blood.

There was an awkward silence between us before she spoke again. "Jin treated your shoulder and they all asked me to stay here in the guest room as it was night, I had no other option so I had to agree, By the way how's your shoulder....?"

" It's fine...sleep did help me a lot." I said softly.

"Good, uh- I was asked to call you for lunch, everybody woke up just before an hour or two, so yeah, I guess everybody was pretty exhausted.. So... You should freshen up, I'll be downstairs...." She gave me a gorgeous smile before standing up, still looking at me in the eyes, that's when I noticed she wasn't wearing any contact lenses, I examined her face, that's when I noticed a very small hole on the side of her nose, barely noticeable. I find myself smiling, I stood up  as she walked out of my room, closing the door behind her.

Thank God, she drifted away from the reason of me kissing her, I can't tell her yet and I definitely don't want it too be awkward between us. I glanced at the clock which showed 12:45 P.m. I sigh as I made my way towards my bathroom, entering it, closing the door behind me.

I did my morning routine, before removing my clothes. I carefully removed my bandage and stare at the hole on my shoulder from the mirror. I stare at my reflection for some minutes, tilting my head to the side, I stare at every inch of my face. What is happening to me.....? I walked inside my shower cubicle turning on the shower, letting my thoughts consume me completely. The chilled water run through my body making my head feel slightly dizzy.

Should I just agree to my father's order..? This way, I could protect Y/N, but.. I'm not ruthless like others, me and hyungs are not monsters like others. I don't know what to do. I washed my wound carefully, as I remember the way me and Y/N kissed. I clearly remember her kissing me back. Does that means she is willing to be mine...? It was as if our lips were just made for each other, as I'd, they were each other's. missing puzzles. I grinned like an idiot as I washed my hair. Once again, just thinking about her made my pain vanish. I lost in her thoughts when I felt my shoulder becoming numb. After a few more minutes I turn off the shower, not wanting to pass out again.

I wrapped a towel around my waist. "Thank God that my wound is not bleeding anymore"
I treated my wound by myself, this time leaving it open, for it to heal quickly. I dried my hair with a towel leaving them damped. Feeling the sudden urge to see Y/n, I quickly put on my boxers, with a grey t-shirt and sweatpants. I quickly applied my moisturizer then left my room as my stomach grumbled loudly.

¶¶§§¦¦°§§¶¶

The next notice is important.