Chapter 9

'I have no plans on letting you go

'I have no plans on letting you go.... Y/N'

°°××°°§°°××°°

Jungkook's pov

Jungkook's pov

"Y/n....?" I called out for her as I saw her sitting on on of the chair, her face on her hands and elbow on her knees.

"Hmm....?" She hummed as a reply.

"What are you doing here, I think you should come inside... "

"I need answers Mr. Jeon...." She said, ignoring my sentence. She didn't called me by my name, now that I wanted to hear it. But I knew I had to answer her some or other day. I'm not gonna let her leave my side, that is for sure. I wanna keep her as my possession, it isn't bad.... Right?

"Let me take you out on a drive......"

She looked up, gazing at me with those anonymous eyes.

"You should rest..... You are wounded.." My heart thumped hard against my chest at those caring words and tone.

"I'm fine Y/n-ah, plus I took the painkillers and I'm not that weak, I'll be able to drive" I told her softly, gazing at her with hearts in my eyes.

"Okay then." She gulped after nodding her head hesitantly. I see she didn't trust me enough but I'll change that.

___________

"I hope you won't freak out after I tell you all the things"  That's the first thing came out of my mouth after a long silence, I was already driving. She hummed in response before saying "I won't"

" I'm the heir of Jeon Mafia...that is the most notorious mafia empire in the whole Asia, listen please don't be scared, trust me, I ain't gonna hurt you......" The desperation was clear in my voice,but she didn't say anything which is making me scared, what if she run away from me..?....