Chapter 13

'Welcome to my World,my sweet honey~'~~{}~~

my sweet honey~'
~~{}~~

'Welcome to my World,my sweet honey~'~~{}~~

< Song playing:Lovely by billie eilish >

"You ready...?" Jungkook asked Y/N after putting on his seat belt. Y/n nodded as they took off to the city with Taehyung and Jimin on the back seat while the others were in another car. The ride was almost of half an hour. They decided to leave as soon as they finished their breakfast.

Soon both the cars were parked as everyone got out, walking together inside the mall,receiving stares from people, Y/n exhale shakily which made Jungkook grabbed her hand pulling her closer.

"Okay! Me, Taehyung, Jimin and Y/n are going together and you guys go wherever you want to go but let's meet at the entrance in three hours." Jungkook said, pulling Y/n with before any one could reply.

Y/n along with the three boys entered the store, where all the expensive and gorgeous dresses were hanging. Rich women and men were coming and going out of that shop.

"Ughh... Guys... It's way too-"

"Nope" Taehyung quickly cut Y/n of and dragged her to the female section making Jungkook frown his brows and puff out in annoyance as he quickly followed them snatching her back in his arms.

"Okay let's get this over with...." Y/n rolled her eyes as they all started looking for Y/n's outfit.

"Guys look at this!" Jimin said pointing at a peach colour one piece, skin tight dress, deep V neck outfit.

"No way in hell I'm wearing that!" Y/n said with a disgust face but flinched along with the other two poor men when Jungkook shouted.

"And No to the fucking hell I'm letting her wear that!!"

"Okay... Remind me to never pick these kind of outfits for Y/n" Jimin whispered to Taehyung.