Chapter 2

~°°¶¶°°~

6:30 a.m

The students standing near the hallways were as usual gossiping, some of them letting their friends know about their plans for the upcoming summer holidays, some nerds talking about the achievement they made on their experiments, some 'extra - ordinary' girls coming out of the washroom after retouching their makeup and so on, that is you can say every type of person, in this earth was present at that particular one large hallway.

But then something happened, and everyone became quite. Looking at the girl who just yelped way too loudly that it made the whole hallway quite.
Shocked, their heads then simultaneously, in Union turned to the person who made her raise her voice first time in all her University years and then behind him, where two more unfamiliar but handsome faces where standing.

Their shocked face then turned to all different-different reactions. For example, the nerds nodded to themselves with their eyes wide open, the 'normal people' nodded with both their eyes and mouth open, the 'extra-ordinary'  girls sighed dreamingly, the boys gave a scoff and some stayed as usual in their own world.

When all of this was happening, the main characters were having their second Encounter.

The girl's hood fell off her head when she fell down causing her face to be more visible when she looked up, her long hair were braided in two ponies while her face was completely bare, her eyes met with the person who she just bumped to.

Her breath hitched when she noticed his hand infront of her face as if trying to caress her cheek but then it moved a bit away from her face, offering help.

Looking up again she glared at the person but couldn't help feeling allured, by staring into his doe-like brown eyes as she noticed his eyes turning a shade darker. His aura intimidated her but she refused to show any kind of expression as if she was mastered at it, she mentally scolds herself for yelping too loudly while being in her own world. Refusing the help offered to her, she stands back up on her own, pulling her hood back and brushing past the stranger without any single glance.

Her scent lingering near him as he closed his eyes just for a second, inhaling her faint scent which smelled like lemon-grass, without making it obvious, his scarlet lips curved into a slight smirk but it faded away when he opened his eyes again and glared at the students, causing them to resume their conversation.

The two men behind him rolled their eyes when not seeing him move from his place.

"Aish! Was it necessary for this juancock to bring us here? I'm sleepy hyung!" Taehyung whined silently while jimin rolled his eyes remembering the worst moment of their week.

Flashback

"Are you crazy?"

" Crazy.. Crazy... Crazy... Crazy..."

Jimin glared at taehyung who tried to make a echo sound after jimin finished his sentence.

"Sorry" He apologized awkwardly.

"it's final. You guys are coming with me to the University.....as professors"

"Professors you say!? I was barely able to pass my classes and you say we have to teach those other pigs?!"

While jimin was ranting about how this was a bad idea, jungkook raised his brows and cleared his throat motioning his head towards his hand.
Both the boys paused when they looked his hand, gawking at the sports car keys dangling from his middle finger.

"A-are you really blackmailing your brothers now?"  Taehyung said still looking at the keys with stars in his eyes.

"Duh. You want it? Simple. You gotta obey me. Clear? Clear" Jungkook clarified while walking away, smirking.

End of flashback

"Oh, you won't be able to walk away from me next time.... Sweetheart" Jungkook declared while walking away leaving the two men.

~°°¶¶°°~

________________________________

I'm not really satisfied with my stories 🙁
Any comment guys? I would like to improve my stories and writings..