Chapter 17

§¶¶°°¶¶§

§¶¶°°¶¶§

y/n pov.....

The day of the party......

its currently 4 am and here I am standing on the balcony of the room me and jungkook are staying at. To say that I am currently thinking about his so called childhood bestfriend would be an understandment, i'm seriously not ready to deal with any kind of drama right now, there's already going a lot in my head.

i took a sip from my coffee, staring at the tall tress and land, to be honest it is one of the most peaceful morning i've ever had. No car honkings, No neighbor's twins crying, Everything is peaceful, as if i have all the time in the world, but i also know that it's not gonna remain forever.

Strong muscular arms wrapped around my waist, hard chest pressed against my back, Only one person has the audacity to do that, Jeon Jungkook. I don't know what relationship we have but I know one thing,that whatever it is, I don't want it to end, Not now, Not ever.

"Hm...what are you doing here, sweetheart? It's still early, You should be sleeping." His melodius voice filled my ears making my heart hammer in my chest.

"Nothing, I just felt like standing here, wanted to enjoy this moment." I spoke softly, feeling his arms tightening around my waist.

"We can come here anytime you want, If you want we can just stay here forever, away from everything and everyone."

"You know we can't do that" I chuckled. "Tell  me something?"

"Hmm...?"

"D-do you like me or what?"

Damn it, Why couldn't i keep my mouth shut, Shit it's embarassing, i dont't want to make things awkward between us, He fell silent after that,  His grip on my waist loosening and he turn me around right after.