chapter 2

Asahi
朝の日差し
morning sunshine

Asahi's POV

I still can't stop thinking about the girl that I bump with this morning. she seems so familiar to me. but where did I meet her? who is she? her face seems too familiar to me. I think she's the girl that I saw in my dream. I just remember I also draw that girl who always come to my dream. and now i found her.

but what does it mean? I also forgot to ask her name. I take my bag then I search for my phone as I took my phone out i realised that its not my phone. it look the same but its not.

"if this is not my phone then who's phone that i take?" i said to myself. then I recall the incident at the cafe this morning. and that girl also dropped her phone. maybe we accidentally exchange phone. i check the phone as if its locked or not.

"its not locked." I immediately dial my own number phone and call it. "hello." a soft tone voice answered. "is this the owner of this phone?" she ask me. "yes and is this the girl from the cafe this morning?" i ask back. "oh yes, i don't realised that our phone is pretty similar tho." she said chuckled.

"oh yea I just realised it too. and that's your name?" i ask her and she said "my name is Mizuki and what's your name?" Mizuki. such a beautiful name just like the person itself. and her name means beautiful moon. and she reminds me of someone.

the face that always in my dream. she appears in my dream every night. what does it mean? "em hello there. are you still there? if yes please say something don't let me talk alone here." oh no, I forgot I'm still on call with her.

"sorry mizuki, my name is Asahi. nice to know you mizuki. hehe." then she replied "ahh its okay. well can we meet? cause i really need my phone." "oh how about tonight?" i answered she back. "okay then. where do we meet?" she asked me. "i dont know. how about the cafe that we meet each other earlier?" i suggested. "hmm okay meet you there at 7pm. okay bye asahi." then she hung up. I'm gonna meet her again tonight. i still cant get her off my mind. why? is this fate? what does this mean?

dingdong

my door bell ring. then i walk to the door and open the door. "sahi-kun hai!" my friend Mashiho said excitedly. "hai mashi." we been friend since elementary school and now both of us open a business together. photography. i like taking picture same as him "why do you look like that sahi? are you okay? just tell me if you have any problem okay?" he ask me.

"nothing its just the girl in the picture that i draw. the girl come to my dream every night." i told him. "oh that girl. you always told me about her. why? do you found her?" "yes i meet her today. at the cafe i always buy you bread. we accidentally exchange phone." i told him while showing him her phone. "oh what's her name? is she pretty?" he ask again. "her name is Mizuki. she's pretty. prettier that what i thought" i answer him excitedly.

--

[author note:
how is it? new character!!!!! mashiho!!!! ahaha idk what to say but thank you for reading🙌🏻💓]