chapter 10

Akai chūrippu
赤いチューリップ
to express that you are deeply in love.

Asahi's POV

she got amnesia? oh no wonder. it's late right now i should send her home. "do you have a class tomorrow?" i ask her while both of us is holding hand on our way to my Michan's house. "em no. I don't have a class this week." she answered me "why? are you skipping class or something?" i ask her. she just chuckled at me. "no Hikun. I don't have a class this week. my class started next week."

"so this is your house?" I ask her as soon as we stop in front of a house. "yes this is my house. only my mum and I live here." she reply smiling cutely to me. awe i wish i could bite her cheek. "ohhh then get inside now its late already and i don't want you to catch a cold." I told her

"okay Hikun. goodnight and i love you." she said then she peck a kiss on my lips. then she run to her front door of her house. she giggles and said "I truly love you. muah" then she give me a flying kiss which fly to my heart.

oh my god, im blushing so hard right now. then i look at her again and she's waving at me while saying goodnight then she close the door. her house is quite cute. i guess i already lost. how am i gonna walk myself home after what happen just now. she's quite brave, she kiss me. i think im gonna faint, ah but i cant i have to go home right now. Mashiho must be waiting for me. i wonder what is he doing right now.

Mizuki's POV

oh my god I can't believe it. I just can't believe what i just did. I'm really crazy. is my Hikun gonna be okay? oh my. "did you have fun my love?" my mother ask me. "oh hai mum, yeah i have so much fun tonight." I said to her while remembering what happen tonight. "by the way, ur going out with who? Akemi?" she ask me again. oh i forgot to tell her about this. "no mum, i when out with someone else. he's my friend." i told her "he? who is he?"

oh crap. how am I gonna explain this. fuh relax Mizuki relax. "fuh okay mum lemme explain. he my friend I just meet him a fews days ago and yea tonight we're out on a date. he said he like me and I like him too. he even give me this moon charm and he has a sun charm. we first meet at my fav cafe. the cafe that i always go. remember the guy that we both accidentally exchange phone. he's the guy that's with me tonight." i explain to her hoping she wont be mad at me.

"oh i see, my daughter has fall in love. oh what's his name?" wait what she's not mad? she doesn't look like she's mad. okay okay. "his name is Hikun. eh no Asahi." I told her Asahi's name, why did i say Hikun instead of Asahi? what is wrong with me?

"H-hikun? A-asahi? you meet him again." my mum said while looking at me. she seems so disbelief. why? "i meet him again? what do you mean mum? i just meet him mum." i said to my mum. "ahh I think I'm wrong. it's okay just go to sleep its late now. don't forgot to change your clothes before you sleep okay?"

okay now im confused. "ahh okay mum goodnight. don't sleep too late mum." i said to her while kissing her forehead. "I love you mum" I said again "I love you too my love. have a good sleep and sweet dream." she said while caressing my cheek and smiling beautifully to me.

i went upstairs to my room. then i check up my phone.

*you have 3 new notifications
from 太陽<3*

太陽<3

MICHAN💗

GOODNIGHT ✨

I LOVE YOU!!❤️ HAVE A GOOD SLEEP
AND SWEET DREAM( DREAM OF ME HIHIHI)

aw my Hikun❤️

I LOVE YOU TOO❤️❤️❤️

HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD SLEEP AND HAVE SUCH A SWEET SWEET DREAM BB💗💗💗💗

okay my Michan😚😚

can we meet again
tomorrow? I'm afraid
that I'm gonna miss you😭😭

lemme think about it okay?

I'm also afraid that I'm
gonna miss you🥺😭

aweeee okayyy

GO TO SLEEP NOW!!

OKAY NOW STOP TEXTING ME.😭😭✋🏻

I LOVE YOU SO GOODNIGHT😭❤️

HAHAHAHA

OKAY I LOVE YOU MORE❤️❤️
*read*

Asahi's POV

oh my, why is she so cute? I'm afraid i can't handle her cuteness. "hey Sahi, ur back. how's your date? it is going well? or it isnt?" Mashiho ask me as soon as i enter the house. "ah mashi. i just arrive. I'll tell you everything afterwards okay? wait" i told him

"hahah okay Sahi." he replied. then i I sit on couch next to him. i told him everything that happen tonight. and his reaction is so funny. "OMO uwah Asahi you're so lucky" he told me. "yes I am. I'm lucky that a girl that gorgeous like Mizuki is now my girlfriend. heh" I said excitedly to him.

--

[author note:
hello so this is chapter 10. how is it? do you like it? i hope yes☺️☺️ thanks for reading this story i really appreciate it. love yall 💗🙌🏻]