end ;one

Higanbana
ヒガンバナ
final goodbyes, legend say these flowers grow wherever people part ways for good, to guide the dead through samsara and the cycle of rebirth

Asahi's POV

i called Mashiho and he answered the call as soon as he saw my name. i told him to pick me up and bring me to the hospital and he agreed and rushed to pick me up. the ambulance is on their way to the hospital. im hoping that Mizuki will survive. im scared actually. im scared that i might lose her. again. why is the time flying so fast?

i wanted to spend more time with her. i wanted to be the one who always bright up her day. the one who always make her happy. i wanted to see her face. i wanted to feel her cheek on my hand. her cute smile when she smiled at me. her soft lips. thinking about these made me feel even miserable.

---

when Mashiho and I arrive at the hospital. i searched for Mizuki's mother. i looked around to see where mum was. then i spotted her crying in front of emergency room. we both ran to her. "mum! is everything alright? is mizuki inside?" i asked.

she didn't answer me. then the doctor came out from the emergency room. "is mizuki alright doc? she's okay right?" i ask him. i could see the frustration in his face. "i-im sorry. but she couldn't make it" he said and i felt like there's a super sharp knife stabbing me over and over. tears flowing on my cheeks.

mum was crying so hard while holding her chest. "my mizuki." she said while sobbing her tears. mashiho pat my back. i look at him and he look at me with a weak smile. he pulled me into an emotional hug. "she couldn't survive because she's lost a lot amount of blood because her wound was too big and deep. and also her brain wasn't functioning due to the impact that hit her head" the doctor continue

Mizuki's mother cried so hard. she is down on her knees. i put my hand around her shoulder trying to comfort her. "can i see her?" she said to the doctor. then the doctor nodded. she slowly get up so i help her. mama and i went inside the emergency room. and i saw the paramedics who's assessing mizuki earlier. she kept her head down and didn't bare to look at me.

"oh my mizuki" mum said as she went close to mizuki and she hugged mizuki's dead body. i looked at her with a lot of blood on her. she looked like she's sleeping. i held her hand one last time, it was soft and cold. i peck a kiss in her hand and put it on my cheek. "Michan its time for you to rest bb. rest well." i said to her. then mum got up.

"my princess, I'm sorry. because of me you're the one who's suffering. I'm sorry. i love you but God loves you more. He knows whats best for you. just like people picking the flower in the garden, they will pick the best one. and I'm sure dad is waiting for you there my dear" she said as she kiss her forehead.

she gave me a slight weak smile. "you can talk to her..at least, for the last time" she said to me as she went outside. maybe she doesn't want to show that she's sad. i went closer to her. i place my hand on her face. caressing her pale cheek. she look so pretty.

"Michan, my bb. you can sleep right now. rest well. i will always remember this beautiful face, that red blushing cheek, that cute gummy smile, that cutie nose, that 🥺 face and more about you my bb. i will remember till the day i die. no one can replace you. you're my one and only. the one that own my heart. and now you're gone same goes to my heart. you're taking it away with you. but its okay, if the person is you then i dont mind it." i said to her while stroking her hair softly then i kiss her lips for the last time and then her forehead.

---

*two years later*

(🎶orange🎶)

Asahi's POV

"hai beautiful! how's your day? sorry i can't visit you frequently. I've busy for the past few months. and now i got a chance to meet you. i miss you so much, Michan. i miss to call you by that name." i said to the graveyard in front of me with the name Mizuki Hikaru on it.

"ah time has flies so fast right? its been two years as you left me but i felt like it happened yesterday." as i told her while putting down the flower i bought in front of her grave. "ah i forgot to tell you why i rarely visited you. I'm living in korea now. i work there as a composer in a big company. its call YG Entertainment. mashiho is also working there with me. he's a dancer now. i barely talk about him to right. hehe and i also got a new friend. his name is yoon jaehyuk. he's a very good friend." i smiled at her grave

"now that I'm a composer, i make a song and it means a lot to me. that song reminds me of you. hehe you're my inspiration for me to make that song." i said again and i took out my phone. i played the song. its called orange. while i enjoying my moments listening to that song, i didnt realised that there's tears flowing down through my cheek. i immediately wipe it away. and stopped the song from playing.

"well how was it? did you like it? i hope you love it." i said to her "when you left me two years ago, i thought i should've just followed you up there. but i know you wouldn't like to see me like that. and mum encourage me to move on and keep moving forward. so i tried and it worked." i said again "remember our charm? every time i look at it, i see your face." i said to her as i looked at my charm and then i look at my watch. ahh i almost miss my flight.

"Michan I'm so so sorry. i wish i could stay longer here but i really have to go. im sorry bb. i promise I'll come back and stay with you. forever." i said as i caressed her grave. "i love you!! i will always love you! i miss you and i missed you so so much! good bye my angel" i said as i stood up and bid her goodbye.

---

a love that never ends. It's a love that is powerful that nothing in the world can stop the strong feelings for those two people have for each other. Some people even refer to it as a love so strong that it's still there even after death. Mizuki Hikaru, i love you❤️

 Mizuki Hikaru, i love you❤️

the end

[a/n: okay so this is the last chapter of this book and i decided to make two ending of this story. so this is the first ending which the original idea of the story and the second ending is gonna be in the next chapter. sorry that i have to kill mizuki in this chapter☹️and don't be mad. mizuki couldn't survive because she's still amnesia and haven't fully recover yet then she got hit again also being hit at her head which make her brain didn't function anymore. and I'll be posting next ending afterward. thank you for reading my story😭✋🏻 i really appreciate it and i love you yall😭✋🏻 thank you for supporting me💗🙌🏻]