The Reason why the difference from woman and lady.

The Reason why the difference from woman and lady is this.

a woman is a man with a lady hood and it's one thing that should be talked about cause many t.v. shows and other stuff should be known that if anyone is called a woman it's ones with lady hoods but no chest pillows at all and they still got their basic boy voice like if they are still in their teens but due to that said it should be figured out by now and what to many other people call lady's they just call them woman in general when it's supposed to be lady.

a lady is full blown female in general and has a lighter voice than men cause they can sometimes feel the changes in them but from high pitch to light and soft as many heavenly angel or sometimes like anime boy voices in general cause a lady has chest pillows and female hood in the anatomy but way more different than men cause the average lady is like an amazon and for me to correct many that don't listen I pity the many that may not listen to this small rant but it's just that.

Woman are men with lady hoods and no chest pillows.

Lady's are average girls that have chest pillows and lady hoods cause the chest pillows show how strong they are.