The Reason Why we need more News links to spread

Our Governments try to silence the news and make it impossible to hear the news every time we need info and not from stupid phones but we need it to be everywere so others can retrieve the news or we have to say it in person to spread what our Government is doing to our life and our stuff it's like they are using people cause people are just the cattle cause others forgot the thing we all know.

A Person is smart.

they let us know everything including the news reports and would teach others new things while others that are not a Person fear things they don't understand and that's why we have to keep the feared protected so they do not hurt them self's.

People are Dumb, Panicky, Dangerous Animals.

They want to stay ignorant, they want to keep their Stupidity, They want to say they are the dominant ones, they want to control our lives but keep us in the dirt with no record and worst of all they Lie they also keep their sins like a Trophy.

these are the reasons we need the News to be every were and shared instead of hogged by the People population cause the News belongs to Persons instead of People it always belongs to the Persons instead of the People nothing more nothing less so to Government GIVE BACK THE NEWS AND NO ONE WILL BE TRYING TO ATTACK ONE ANOTHER AND GET AWAY FROM YOUR DESKS AND START LOOKING OUTSIDE YOUR WORK PLACE!!!!

see what the damage you caused did to every town, every City, every home, every Family.