The Reason why the Autistic and Special Needs never have a fair hearing.

one they interrupt us when we try to talk to them.

two they just think we are just speaking rubbish or thinking rubbish when our idea's are more better

and three they knew they would fall cause the Autistic and Special needs are like machines and they think we would be replacing them before their all gone.

They harass us they block us they try to shut us down from the system and this madness would not end one bit cause we deserve a fair hearing we deserve not to be treated like kids we deserve to let them know we can help them instead of them helping us most of the time or abandoning us cause knowing they are afraid that we are all different in our own way cause I don't see them kicking a friend of mine off of DA but in fact I just did cause I don't see traces of his art anymore neither his characters only images on the google search and on how Google feeds off of our misery by using YouTube as a Propaganda and a way to invite KKK to their stuff to buy more guns.

but it remains a corrupted system in reality than fantasy as realism hit our art sites witch should be removed cause we don't want realism we want fantasy as it's the motivation that keeps us going for example the Animatrix that's what are life is and Night in the Woods it's also like that cause we feel so depressed all the time so just letting everyone know we just want to do our own thing so don't judge or call one of my friends a Pedo cause he has Autism and you can say it's not an excuse all the time cause it is and to my friend I hope you come back cause I miss you we all miss you.