The Reason why No more Smoking.

Cause it spreads corruption and corruption leads to easy manipulation to the population of other people around the world and Trump keeps using this to his advantage and he doesn't even realize he's a child dictator to his own people or just a plane child in equil along with the wig he wears and it is true we saw his wig and we know the truth about it along with this.

Trump you got an easy to pull wig you got nothing on us and we will be done with your corruption and we will have the chance to fight your corruption to the source and destroy all the sigs and Cannabis you throw at us we will just throw it to the side as you make our land a waist land you keep hogging all the sweet profits to your self and you call the world a terrorist when you don't even look in the mirror cause you messed with us for the last time.

and to all reader's find a way to spread the word on no more corruption cause this Smoking menace has to go for good no more smoking no more cannabis no more tobacco and no more opium kids from across the lake rehab take your life back take your family and friends back you rock you got this just take something or chew gum that works I mean shore it grows the crime but it brings back justice as well and it's time for Vigilantes now it's time for hero's to motivate you.